Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ASU Law School Future Students  (Read 346 times)

lawman2005

• View Profile
ASU Law School Future Students
« on: May 18, 2005, 11:43:16 AM »
I am just trying to start a thread of people going to ASU this fall.  What have you heard of the school, classes, faculty, job outlook, etc.  Also, where are you going to live, play, etc.  I am from BYU and just graduated.  I am looking forward to Tempe but not the August heat.  I am going down in late June to find an apt with my wife and we are moving there around August 1st.
160/3.67
attending: ASU

Erick

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: ASU Law School Future Students
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 04:39:55 PM »
I'm going to ASU as well. Are you attending the student reception next week?

lawman2005

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 05:44:32 PM »
No, what is it? 
160/3.67
attending: ASU

geni

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 08:17:06 PM »
Hello!

I am also going to be attending ASU in the fall.  I already live in Phoenix and I plan on commuting to Tempe.  I've lived in Arizona since I was 6 years old. 

The summers are hot... but not unbearable.  My one recommendation for moving in once you are here... do most of the moving in the evening, at night, or in the early morning.  Moving heavy furniture during the heat of the day sucks.  Those few degrees of difference in the temperature will make a world of difference.   

I'm not going to the Open House because I already went to one a month or so ago.  This one sounds like it will be a carbon copy of the last event. 

See you all in August!!