Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Any one else on the New England wait list??  (Read 4361 times)

soon2bBostonboy

• View Profile
    • Email
Any one else on the New England wait list??
« on: June 04, 2004, 12:27:38 PM »
I called them today to see if the wait list is moving and they told me that they are still waiting to see if their class fills up before they make any decisions on the wait list. Shouldn't they have done this a while ago? I freaking applied in October and am sick of waiting. I would like to know if I go in or not soon instead of 2 weeks before classes start so I can make arraingements to move out there? Anyone else in the same position?

clicquot

• View Profile
Re: Any one else on the New England wait list??
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 01:50:26 PM »
They accepted me off of their wait list 2 weeks ago. However, they accepted me into the evening division because the admissions person told me that the daytime program has not moved at ALL! I do not want to attend their night program, but I may not have any choice. My tuition deposit is due Monday. The admissions person told me that they would continue to wait list me for the day program. I suspect that admissions seats have not opened because many applicants accepted at New England are holding on to their seats until the wailists for Suffolk and Northeastern start moving. It seems that everyone is deadlocked until these Boston schools start admitting people off of their list.
No one likes a cry baby!

AndrewLJBerg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:18:11 PM »
Clicquot, I am in a similar situation as you were.  I was on New England Law's waitlist and I chose to be on the waitlist for both the day and evening sessions.  I recently got accepted to the evening session and I am still on the waitlist for the day session.  I would MUCH rather attend the day session and I have heard that they start accepting off the waitlist for the day session after the June 1st deposits are due.  Did you end up getting accepted to the day session later in the summer?  I know you were going through this in 2004 and the current climate is probably different but I am just curious.  If you did chose on New England Law, what do you think of it as a school?  Any guidance you could provide me would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »
Waitlists are awesome I applied to a school in September and I was still on the waitlists when I started my first day of law school somewhere else and 11 months later they rejected me pretty ridiculous. You can look at lawschoolnumbers.com to see when they start accepting people off waitlists.

http://newengland.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants/1011/ last person accepted on this site was 3/18/11 with a 148 LSAT 3.59 GPA, but they withdrew. This is not all applicants, but you can get some idea of when the list is moving by checking this site. Good luck to you.

AndrewLJBerg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 09:39:49 AM »
Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist for the Day program yet?

DA CPA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »
I'm still on New England's wait list.    >:(