Law School Discussion

WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?

MsJay9

• I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT TREE DID YOU FALL FROM?
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2005, 11:30:53 AM »
 :D  I use the same tree every year too...My best friend has to have a real tree...Personally I think they're too much work, you have to water them and they shed and the little peices hurt....Plus you have to buy a new one every year b/c you have to throw it away...and the regular garbage man won't even pick it up.

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2005, 11:49:15 AM »
:D  I use the same tree every year too...My best friend has to have a real tree...Personally I think they're too much work, you have to water them and they shed and the little peices hurt....Plus you have to buy a new one every year b/c you have to throw it away...and the regular garbage man won't even pick it up.

I think it is a black thing.  Does yours have the color coordinated tree limbs that tell you which row to put them on on the pole?? ;D

MsJay9

• I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2005, 12:04:37 PM »

I think it is a black thing.  Does yours have the color coordinated tree limbs that tell you which row to put them on on the pole?? ;D

:D No but my moms does....Mine is so bootleg....It only has three peices, the bottom which is big, the middle which is medium, the top which is little! :D

Lawprofessor

• Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2005, 12:57:26 PM »

:D No but my moms does....Mine is so bootleg....It only has three peices, the bottom which is big, the middle which is medium, the top which is little! :D

:D, Stop, now I have to clean my salad off my computer screen.