Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: wisdom of dubya  (Read 17122 times)

hey not you hey

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey. Not you. Hey.
    • View Profile
Re: wisdom of dubya
« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2005, 07:31:24 PM »
who?  me?

St. Shaun

• Sr. Citizen
  • Yes, I am this pretty.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #451 on: June 07, 2005, 10:13:34 PM »
I must be very bored to entertain this idiot.  With that said, WTF are you rambling about St. Shaun?

I'm talking to Julie, if you'd read the thread for more then grammer you'd figure that out.

If you really have this much of an issue with "grammer," you're going to have a harder time in law school "then" I thought.

In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a law school exam or a law school class.  I sincerely hope neither of you are this way in other casual social settings.
You can't make everyone happy...
but you can sure piss everyone off.

J D

• Sr. Citizen
  • Lust isn't one of the 7 Deadly Sins for nothing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 07, 2005, 10:32:07 PM »
Since when is competence a fault?
"I never think of the future.  It comes soon enough."--Albert Einstein

iloveme

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 08, 2005, 12:57:33 AM »
Wow! You consider this a "social setting"?  That's pretty sad.

I must be very bored to entertain this idiot.  With that said, WTF are you rambling about St. Shaun?

I'm talking to Julie, if you'd read the thread for more then grammer you'd figure that out.

If you really have this much of an issue with "grammer," you're going to have a harder time in law school "then" I thought.

In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a law school exam or a law school class.  I sincerely hope neither of you are this way in other casual social settings.
Attending: Columbia Fall 05'

iloveme

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 08, 2005, 10:20:16 AM »
Sorry, I was getting you confused with another poster.

who?  me?
Attending: Columbia Fall 05'

hey not you hey

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey. Not you. Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 08, 2005, 03:34:56 PM »

Wait, this isn't a law....wait a minute...where am I?

elemnopee

« Reply #456 on: June 08, 2005, 03:38:24 PM »
Anyone see the article in the Express (Free Washington Post mini paper in DC) today about Dubya actually having better grades than John Frankenstein Kerry at Yale?

Slothrop

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 08, 2005, 03:40:24 PM »
Anyone see the article in the Express (Free Washington Post mini paper in DC) today about Dubya actually having better grades than John Frankenstein Kerry at Yale?

Yeah, but we all know that gpa doesn't reflect intelligence, your LSAT score does!!!! ;)  Now, I wonder what each of them got on that???

elemnopee

« Reply #458 on: June 08, 2005, 03:56:33 PM »
Kerry went to BC

hammer101

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 08, 2005, 03:57:53 PM »

Yeah, but we all know that gpa doesn't reflect intelligence, your LSAT score does!!!! ;)  Now, I wonder what each of them got on that???

Too bad dubya didn't take it (but I guess he took the GMAT or whatever they required for business school back then).
We want a society where people are free to make choices, to make mistakes, to be generous and compassionate. This is what we mean by a moral society; not a society where the state is responsible for everything, and no one is responsible for the state.
--Margaret Thatcher