Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: AJ Calls out Bigot on BLSD-Unnamed Moderator Simply Deletes Post  (Read 1080 times)

A.J

Someone on BLSD called me a "assclown" and posted an incendiary photo of a handicapped person running a marathon.  I retaliated and posted a handy little retort adding that what this person had done was essentially to validate what I suggested in the middle of the thread's devolution; simply that the average black person is as capable as the average white person of discriminating on the basis of group charactaristics.  Keep in mind the context.  This was not an overarching criticism of the other posters on the thread but a specific response to to this individual. 

This person is an "assclown" himself and deserved to be called a bigot and a dickhead which are the terms I used.  It should also be noted that the photo was conveniently deleted from this person's original post.

I think it is an outrage.  Either let the argument stand as is or if you find it too objectionable simply parse it off and send it to the hateboard.  What was done here was a patch job and unfortunately it appears to have been done simply to preserve face for this BLSD patron.   

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,30975.40.html

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: AJ Calls out Bigot on BLSD-HBCU.EDU Simply Deletes Post
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 06:30:05 PM »
you know what I find to be funny.. you made the ASSumption that HBCU.EDU deleted your post.. I know that he didn't as he's been nowhere near a damn computer for hours now.. there are other moderators on LSD..instead of making blanket ASSumptions you should have responded by asking why your post was deleted if it did in fact exist.. or why whatever picture you're talking about isn't there anymore...

Someone on BLSD called me a "assclown" and posted an incendiary photo of a handicapped person running a marathon.  I retaliated and posted a handy little retort adding that what this person had done was essentially to validate what I suggested in the middle of the thread's devolution; simply that the average black person is as capable as the average white person of discriminating on the basis of group charactaristics.  Keep in mind the context.  This was not an overarching criticism of the other posters on the thread but a specific response to to this individual. 

This person is an "assclown" himself and deserved to be called a bigot and a dickhead which are the terms I used.  It should also be noted that the photo was conveniently deleted from this person's original post.

I think it is an outrage.  Either let the argument stand as is or if you find it too objectionable simply parse it off and send it to the hateboard.  What was done here was a patch job and unfortunately it appears to have been done simply to preserve face for this BLSD patron.   

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,30975.40.html

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

A.J

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 06:31:47 PM »
There are three other moderators to my knowledge and none of them appear to be on either.  You are correct though, I should not automatically assume that it was HBCU.  I will ammend accordingly.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 03:38:47 AM »
If he did in fact do it (which I am not presuming), then he's definitly out of bounds.

edit: Whoever did that was way out of bounds.

aye called pookie an idiot a long time ago...she never deleted any of my posts...are u sure a ghost didn't delete your post?
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare