Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WHAT???!!!!!  (Read 19629 times)

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WHAT???!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2005, 02:48:23 PM »
Another article I happened to have run across:

"SAMUEL FRANCIS

Hate crimes against whites blacked out by media

FOR RELEASE Tuesday, January 16, 2001

By now, you have undoubtedly learned all the grisly details of the
most recent "hate crime" atrocity, this one committed in Wichita,
Kansas, where, on the night of Dec. 15, two men broke into a
house, kidnapped the five residents, robbed them, raped the
women, forced the men to have sex with them and the women to
have sex with each other and then shot all of them in the back.  Only
one woman survived, walking naked and barefoot nearly a mile with
a bullet in her back in freezing weather to get help and tell the tale. 

Of course you really haven't heard this story before, unless you
happen to read the local press of Wichita.  It hasn't been reported
much of anywhere else, certainly not in the national press or on
national television.

Is this an instance of media bias, of the latent racism that regards
"hate crimes" as unimportant?  Well, not exactly. 

The Wichita massacre was not perpetrated by white skinheads,
Klansmen, militia members or neo-Nazis.  In fact, it was not
committed by whites at all but by two brothers, Reginald and
Jonathan Carr, who happen to be black.

All the victims were white.  For that reason and that alone, the
Wichita massacre is not a "hate crime" and indeed is not even a
news item. As far as the media are concerned, it never happened. 

The Carr brothers, identified by the surviving victim, are also
charged with kidnapping, robbing and pistol-whipping another man,
also white, a week earlier.  Then on Dec. 11 the Brothers Carr
visited a local musician outside her house and shot her repeatedly. 
She also was white. 

Were these crimes against whites by blacks motivated by racial
hatred? No one in Wichita, neither police nor preachers nor
politicians, will say so. 

A Wichita police captain says it's just too early to tell what the motive
was.

The clergyman at the funeral of one of the victims instructed the
mourners that they should forgive the killers as Christ forgave those
who crucified Him.  The preacher at another funeral said the same. 

No one demanded that the "community," let alone the black
community specifically, search their souls for the roots from which
these crimes blossomed.

To date, neither President Clinton nor President-elect Bush nor
President-wanna-be Jesse Jackson has condemned the massacre
or visited the community or dispatched a delegate to display his
concern. 

The brutal truth -- more brutal than the murders themselves perhaps -
- is that no one gives a damn that six white people were butchered
by two black men. 

When three white men in Jasper, Texas killed a black man for
apparently racial reasons in 1998, Mr. Clinton immediately
denounced it and sent a delegate to the victim's funeral, and the
Rev. Jackson arrived before the corpse was cold to preach about
the sins of racial hatred the community harbored. 

It is not recorded that preachers at the funeral in Jasper called on
the victim's family to forgive the killers.

It is not recorded that local police at once announced it was too
early to determine motive.

Everyone knew what the motive in Jasper was -- white racism, the
hatred that festered in the breasts of every white person in the
community -- and it never occurred to anyone to suggest that that
kind of hatred or the white men driven by it be forgiven. 

Before the year was out, two of the killers in Jasper had received
death sentences, and there is no nationwide movement led by
Hollywood starlets to commute them, as there is for the murderers of
white men like Leonard Peltier and Mumia Abu-Jamal. 

The total national news blackout of the Wichita massacre is one
more piece of evidence that the real purpose of "hate crimes" is not
to penalize racial hate but to stigmatize whites as those exclusively
responsible for racial hate.

Every "hate crime" committed by whites receives the kind of national
attention the Jasper incident received, while every "hate crime"
committed by non-whites is ignored and denied.

The Wichita crimes are by no means the only anti-white atrocity. 
There are also the cases of Kevin Shifflett in Alexandria, Va. and
Missy McLauchlin in Charleston, S.C. and a score of others.  Most
Americans have never heard of them either. 

There is, then, an obvious double-standard on "hate crimes" that
masks the political and racial agenda they serve.  Not only non-white
malcontents like Mr. Jackson and his cronies but also white
authorities -- the police, the clergy, the media -- help perpetuate the
double-standard.

Think about this. 

As whites become a minority of the national population in the next 50
years, does the double-standard about non-white atrocities against
whites inspire you with confidence that whites will continue to enjoy
equal justice under law? 
............................. ............................. ..................
Samuel Francis is a nationally syndicated columnist."

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2005, 02:52:50 PM »
There's a more subtle problem with this list, even asusming that everything here is true (an assumption I'm just not willing to make given the source): it doesn't deal with the matter actually being discussed.  The thread started out with discussion of white defendants escaping conviction (or escaping appropriate sentences) for what were clearly hate crimes against minority's supported by evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.  The discussion then shifted to "what about all the minority defendants who get off for hate crimes against whites?"  After a bunch of incredulous replies and back-and-forth, this list was produced as support for the second argument (I haven't followed the thread that closely, so please correct me and fill me in if this isn't an accurate paraphrase).  The problem is that the list is of cases where (purportedly) minorities committed hate crimes against white victims that were ignored by the press!  Not of cases where the minority defendants escaped prosecution or appropriate sentences (indeed, the list doesn't even address this matter for most of the cases, though it is implied they were caught and convicted in some cases; but the list maintains a single-minded focus on press coverage).  Thus the list doesn't even address the issue at hand, but subtly tries to change the subject.  In short, it's not relevant.

You are no slouch JD.  I doubt our friend is capable of seeing the difference though.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2005, 03:05:09 PM »
 I was jsut trying to make the point.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2005, 03:10:43 PM »
Here's the article that says the the black offenders were not even convicted of a hate crime, when indeed it was, the skidded out of that one (hate crime has min of 20 year sentence in some areas)

"Black Racism: The Hate Crime That Dare Not Speak It's Name 
By David Horowitz
FrontPageMagazine.com | July 16, 2002

We reported the story of the Wichita Massacre in these pages two years ago at the time it happened. Outside the local Wichita press, however, virtually the only media to report this hate crime were Frontpagemagazine.com and the American Renaissance newsletter. While the federal government rushes to Los Angeles to investigate an incident in which a handcuffed youth was slammed into the hood of a car and punched by an officer, a pall of silence still blankets the horrendous racial murder of four young people whose murderers are now on trial. The difference in the responses to these two stories can hardly be attributed to anything other than the skin color of the perpetrators and the victims involved. Apparently the sexual torture and brutal executions of four promising youngsters is of no interest to the nation's moral guardians, because the victims happen to be white.

Stephen Webster's account of these events provides a revealing window on the disturbing - not to say disgusting -- state of the civil rights delusion in America. The U.S. Justice Department has reported that 85% of all inter-racial violence in America is committed by blacks against whites. But there are apparently no black hate crimes; and there is certainly no white civil rights movement to create sympathy for the victims.

Nor can there be one in the present atmosphere of racial hypocrisy, where the mere expression of concern over attacks on white people would itself make an individual a ripe target for racial witch-hunters.

Because they are black, the Wichita killers have been protected from national scrutiny and have not even been charged with a hate crime. The entire apparatus of local government in Wichita - abetted by the national press -- has worked overtime to keep the public ignorant of what happened. If the truth came out, it would threaten a national melodrama in which only blacks are victims, only blacks are persecuted and only whites are racists. Within the framework of this melodrama, the only acceptable meaning of civil rights is retribution for blacks -- retribution for any and every crime, real or imagined, ever suffered by black people however remote in the past. "Reparations" is just the nom de jour of the new civil rights package.

What would happen if, instead, we returned to the idea of individual accountability, and gave up the totalitarian fantasies of reparations and "social justice," in which oppressed classes exact retribution from their age-old oppressors? What if we returned to the real world in which individuals commit indefensible misdemeanors (Los Angeles) and monstrous crimes (Wichita)? What if we revived the idea of making the punishment fit the actual deed? Think of all the people who wouldn't know what to do with themselves if that were to happen.

The fact is that the Wichita horror is but one of many spectacular lynchings of white people by black racists, which the nation's moral watchdogs choose to ignore.

Everybody in America, for example, knows who James Byrd is, and that he was brutally murdered by three whites in Jasper Texas four years ago. Byrd's lynchers offered him a lift in their pickup truck, beat him and chained him and dragged him to his death. An entire nation was outraged and guilty. The President issued a statement, legislators wrung their hands and the media keened over the inhumanity of the act and what it portended for the country's future.

Four years later - this year in fact - a white man named Ken Tillery, hitched a ride in Jasper, Texas. He was given a lift by four black men who then murdered him to a deafening national silence. Like Byrd, Tillery was held hostage and beaten. Then he was run over and crushed to death. The copycat nature of the crime made it a natural news story. But there was none, save a modest account in the Houston Chronicle, to which nobody paid any attention. This savagery was apparently nothing. The pigments were politically incorrect. It was only some white guy, whose ancestors probably owned slaves.

We make no apologies for expressing outrage over these facts or printing the story of the Wichita slayings. We would like to see the trial of these killers reported on Peter Jennings' World News Tonight. We would like to see the story of the murders retold on 60 Minutes or 48 Hours. We would like to see Spike Lee direct a Hollywood feature or Jesse Jackson conduct a pilgrimage to Kansas to plea for racial peace.

But we know these things won't happen. To begin with, Jesse Jackson and Spike Lee don't have the moral intelligence to take these steps. Nor does Peter Jennings. We're regret that this is the case. But we are certain there will not be any bright future for race relations in this country until silences like these are broken.  "

This is a legit author as well, since some of you accuse me of not finding good sources. I actually met him, and he does exist and is well-known.

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2005, 04:43:29 AM »
I dont think that data say whatever you want them to say necessarily.  If that were true then there would be no reason to collect data ever. 

why dont you inspect the data and show us what YOU want it to say.  it seems pretty clear that if the vic was white and the def was black as opposed to white, the DA is substantially more likely to go after the DP.  That is consistent with the fact the vast majority of DAs are white, dont you think?

That's a big leap. is there no other possible conclusion? could there not have been other factors involved, such as the fact that perhaps those murders committed by the black defendants were particularly heinous and deserving of the DP for reasons having nothing to do with race? i'm not saying they were, i'm just saying that it's possible that there were other things involved.

There have been studies that controlled for this and the result is the same.  I came accross them when I was studying this in undergrad
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2005, 04:54:29 AM »
holy *&^% vinny AKA powder, did you get those stats from this site?: http://www.jabpage.org/features/racestat/vcrime.html

coming from you, it doesnt surprise me.

it opens with:

"This is a brief selection of the interracial violent crimes that the Jewish-controlled media doesn't mention....

The pictures are self-explanatory, but I'll explain anyway, in case you're a stupid liberal. ... Interracial crimes of this sort—intensely vicious, disgustingly depraved—occur almost routinely in countries such as Zimbabwe and South Africa, where Blacks have succeeded in gaining control of the political machinery. Accordingly, there is no other reasonable conclusion that crime here will approach the same condition as Blacks gain in social and political empowerment.

... If they'd all had guns, the porch-monkeys would have been dead before they knew what hit them. The lesson is: Whites had better get guns, and they had better get training in using guns effectively. Another lesson: Whites had better understand and accept the fact, however impolite it seems, that Blacks represent the most concentrated part of the violent crime threat to Whites and, therefore, when a White must use a gun in self-defense, that gun will be pointing at a Black much of the time. Get used to it and don't let the "racial" aspect of it bother you—it isn't your fault when someone else acts like a savage."

It's like Clayton Bigsby got his own website.  *in southern hick accent* Dont let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel. If you have hate in your heart let it out!
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2005, 08:37:59 AM »
I was jsut trying to make the point.

that matches your pointy head.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2005, 09:14:04 AM »
holy sh*t vinny AKA powder, did you get those stats from this site?: http://www.jabpage.org/features/racestat/vcrime.html

it opens with:

"This is a brief selection of the interracial violent crimes that the Jewish-controlled media doesn't mention....

The pictures are self-explanatory, but I'll explain anyway, in case you're a stupid liberal. ... Interracial crimes of this sort—intensely vicious, disgustingly depraved—occur almost routinely in countries such as Zimbabwe and South Africa, where Blacks have succeeded in gaining control of the political machinery. Accordingly, there is no other reasonable conclusion that crime here will approach the same condition as Blacks gain in social and political empowerment.

... If they'd all had guns, the porch-monkeys would have been dead before they knew what hit them. The lesson is: Whites had better get guns, and they had better get training in using guns effectively. Another lesson: Whites had better understand and accept the fact, however impolite it seems, that Blacks represent the most concentrated part of the violent crime threat to Whites and, therefore, when a White must use a gun in self-defense, that gun will be pointing at a Black much of the time. Get used to it and don't let the "racial" aspect of it bother you—it isn't your fault when someone else acts like a savage."

It's like Clayton Bigsby got his own website.  *in southern hick accent* Dont let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel. If you have hate in your heart let it out!

Yes, I read what some of the rest of the site said, I don't agree with him, but he did have some instances that you wanted listed, so I listed them for you here. That's no different than someone asking who is running for Dem senate seat and someone getting a list from a conservative site. You don't agree with everything posted on there, but someone wanted the list.
I didnt SAY that I am in agreement with ANYTHING this guy said, did I? NO, so stop ASSuming things dude.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2005, 09:22:09 AM »
so are you in agreement with anything he said?

InVinoVeritas

• LSD Obsessed
  • Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2005, 09:25:47 AM »
holy sh*t vinny AKA powder, did you get those stats from this site?: http://www.jabpage.org/features/racestat/vcrime.html

it opens with:

Yes, I read what some of the rest of the site said, I don't agree with him, but he did have some instances that you wanted listed, so I listed them for you here. That's no different than someone asking who is running for Dem senate seat and someone getting a list from a conservative site. You don't agree with everything posted on there, but someone wanted the list.
I didnt SAY that I am in agreement with ANYTHING this guy said, did I? NO, so stop ASSuming things dude.

let me get this straight, vinny.  you don't agree with him, but you do believe him?