Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WHAT???!!!!!  (Read 18656 times)

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WHAT???!!!!!
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2005, 09:32:36 AM »
I don't agree with his thoughts on blacks and jews, but why would he make up his little list of things to post. And if you note, I didn't include ALL the things he listed, just the ones that seemed to be hate crimes, which is what he wanted a list of here.

InVinoVeritas

• LSD Obsessed
  • Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2005, 09:51:38 AM »
I don't agree with his thoughts on blacks and jews, but why would he make up his little list of things to post. And if you note, I didn't include ALL the things he listed, just the ones that seemed to be hate crimes, which is what he wanted a list of here.

are you seriously asking that question?  "why would he make up his little list of things to post?"

maybe because the rest of his writing clearly demonstrates his complete hatred and disdains for non-whites, and to advance his cause, the author feels the need to list possibly fabricated or exaggerated annecdotes to make it seems as if his claims were based in some sort of reality.  that's why.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2005, 09:52:52 AM »

but it your web site.

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2005, 09:59:31 AM »
You really think those cases were made up? Well, if they were, then I apologize, I didn't think they would be, why would he make things up, especially if he wanted to make a point that his view is right (even though I disagree about him telling people to shoot blacks, THAT"S not right at all).

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2005, 04:36:41 PM »
You really think those cases were made up? Well, if they were, then I apologize, I didn't think they would be, why would he make things up, especially if he wanted to make a point that his view is right (even though I disagree about him telling people to shoot blacks, THAT"S not right at all).
you are super dense.  have fun at your FTT

HTH
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

ImVinny!

• Sr. Citizen
  • What am I?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2005, 04:48:43 PM »
How am I dense? I am trying to be nice here and you perpetuate the "not-niceness" and I KNOW that isn't a word, but I like to make them up sometimes, ;) :P

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2005, 05:34:28 PM »
Hi, my name is Vinny Powder and I cannot figure out why a white supremacist would make up stories that would show blacks and non-whites as violent and dangerous.  What motive could the guy possibly have?
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2005, 07:17:58 PM »
not you know that right-wing extremists like im beyond criticism?

Jenab6

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2010, 10:24:13 AM »
There's a more subtle problem with this list, even asusming that everything here is true (an assumption I'm just not willing to make given the source): it doesn't deal with the matter actually being discussed.
I am the author of most of the content of Jerry's Aryan Battle Page. My pen name is Jerry Abbott. My real name is David Sims. The text, shown by ImVinny in three parts, does come from my former website, and the information originally appeared in local news accounts, which were collected (mostly) through the National Alliance, which was then led by Dr. William Pierce.

One of the services provided by White nationalist organizations is dissemination of crime information that the Jewish-owned mass media will not report. Their memberships include racially white people from most parts of Europe, the UK, Australia, the USA, and Canada. The members gather relevant news from their local areas and send the information to their organization's head office. Each White nationalist group has members in most parts of the country in which they are incorporated, and WN groups in different countries often share information, as well, so that what the BNP learned about non-reported crimes in the UK, the National Alliance would also know and share with its American members.

Although it is wise to reserve judgment on the accuracy of information offered you, there is no valid reason to treat news from WN sources with a special skepticism. White nationalists aren't trying to deceive you: they're trying to make you aware that the mainstream media deceives you, and how, and why.

If you will try, you can find information about most of those crimes from sources that are NOT White nationalist. (But you won't make the attempt, will you?) You can even expand on the limited information in the summary. For example, for the murder of Melissa McLaughlin, you can get the names of the Blacks involved in her kidnapping and murder:

Joseph Gardner, arrested 20 October 1994. He was convicted of murdering Melissa McLaughlin by shooting her several times in the face. He is (or was) on death row in South Carolina. His execution was originally scheduled for 1995.

Matthew Mack, Matthew Williams, and Joseph Gardner were convicted of kidnapping Melissa McLaughlin. As already mentioned, Gardner got death. Mack and Williams each got a life sentence and will be eligible for parole in 30 years from the sentencing date.

The other adult Black males were:

Danny DeWayne McCall (sentenced to 6 years), Roger Williams (5 years), and Craig Rice (accomplice, sentence unknown).

Two adult Black females were also involved as accessories: Edna Lee Jenkins and Indira Simmons. Each of them received a 7-year sentence, suspended.

The "bleach torture" was an attempt to rid Melissa McLaughlin's body of incriminating DNA evidence. They bathed and douched her with it.

The thread started out with discussion of white defendants escaping conviction (or escaping appropriate sentences) for what were clearly hate crimes against minority's supported by evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.  The discussion then shifted to "what about all the minority defendants who get off for hate crimes against whites?"  After a bunch of incredulous replies and back-and-forth, this list was produced as support for the second argument (I haven't followed the thread that closely, so please correct me and fill me in if this isn't an accurate paraphrase).  The problem is that the list is of cases where (purportedly) minorities committed hate crimes against white victims that were ignored by the press!  Not of cases where the minority defendants escaped prosecution or appropriate sentences (indeed, the list doesn't even address this matter for most of the cases, though it is implied they were caught and convicted in some cases; but the list maintains a single-minded focus on press coverage).  Thus the list doesn't even address the issue at hand, but subtly tries to change the subject.  In short, it's not relevant.
You quibble. Internet discussions meander. They begin with a thesis, but there is no requirement or expectation that they will stay narrowly focused on it. Tangent discussions develop, and often one of the tangents replaces the original topic. This is not unusual, nor is it a reason to issue a citation for sneakiness. If YOU wish to return to the original topic, then YOU may offer a post on that topic that might refresh the interest of other people and cause them to return to that topic, too.

Jenab6

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2010, 10:42:15 AM »
Vinny, as a White nationalist, I'm somebody that federal law enforcement would jump at the chance to arrest. They want to prosecute me because I'm a racist, but it isn't illegal to say politically incorrect things in the United States just yet, so I can talk about the size and significance of racial differences all I want. But if I were to tell someone to shoot Blacks, they'd be pleased to arrest me for conspiracy to commit murder, aggravated of course by "hate crime" circumstances. Please quote from my website where I told someone to shoot Blacks, other than in self-defense or in defense of other innocent people.