Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Does a harder undergrad degree help admission possibility?  (Read 623 times)

soonerce

• View Profile
Does a harder undergrad degree help admission possibility?
« on: June 03, 2004, 03:08:27 PM »
I am registered to take the LSAT on June 14th just to help me get a grasp on what I want to do in the future.  I know that I will have to have an amazing score to be admitted to a decent school, but my question is when admissions looks at applicants do they put much weight into what their undergraduate degree is in?  I am graduating with an engineering degree with a 3.5, and have hopes of studying patent law.  Whether or not I do well on the LSAT will make my decision to be a lawyer or an engineer.

soonerce

• View Profile
Re: Does a harder undergrad degree help admission possibility?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 03:23:22 PM »
Perhaps I should have said a science undergrad degree instead of harder.  My apologies to anyone who took offense...I am a newb afterall.  :(

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 03:29:37 PM »
Perhaps I should have said a science undergrad degree instead of harder.  My apologies to anyone who took offense...I am a newb afterall.  :(

MAN...I AM OFFENDED!  HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT???!@#!@?#?

YOU BASTARD!!! 

kidding dude.

'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

soonerce

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 03:31:21 PM »
C'mon, how about some useful information?  ;) I'm bored at work and have nothing better to do then to refresh this damn message board.  Hell, I guess it doesn't have to be useful, just something for me to respond to will work just fine.

sarmstrong806

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 03:39:55 PM »
look at

Topic: Your undergrad degree