Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Houston Happy Hour Anyone???  (Read 2616 times)

LaneSwerver

Re: Houston Happy Hour Anyone???
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 04:51:33 PM »
Oops, sorry guys; I completely did not intend to exclude anyone.  I suppose that I just get so excited I shorten my messages as much as possible (although I don't do a great job of that) b/c I can't type fast enough.

All are welcome!!  So we have this official thing scheduled for June 15th.  But.... is anyone interested in having one sooner?  How about the 27th of this month?  Dinner and drinks perhaps?

How about tonight?

tracigu3

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - tracigu3@sbcglobal.net
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - tracigu3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2005, 05:16:26 PM »
swerver- I can't tonight; I have tell you why b/c I'm pretty excited about it- A couple of the associates and partners that I work with at 'BigLaw' and their spouses are taking myself and my SO out to dinner tonight to celebrate me getting accepted into law school!!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM »
swerver- I can't tonight; I have tell you why b/c I'm pretty excited about it- A couple of the associates and partners that I work with at 'BigLaw' and their spouses are taking myself and my SO out to dinner tonight to celebrate me getting accepted into law school!!

Congrats! That's WAY better than drinking with me, although drinking with me is pretty fun.

tracigu3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2005, 10:57:37 PM »
Swerver- I'm sure you're totally right there, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, especially when it comes to keeping 'in good' w/ the big law.  However, it is Saturday night and here I am posting on LSD b/c I'm totatlly lame ( I hope you didn't have any pre-conceived notions about me), I'm such a nerdy-freak-ish type, yet I try to be cool, oops now i've told my secret!!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2005, 09:57:09 AM »
Swerver- I'm sure you're totally right there, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, especially when it comes to keeping 'in good' w/ the big law.  However, it is Saturday night and here I am posting on LSD b/c I'm totatlly lame ( I hope you didn't have any pre-conceived notions about me), I'm such a nerdy-freak-ish type, yet I try to be cool, oops now i've told my secret!!

Way to go. Cat's out of the bag. I hope your law dinner went well!

zya

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 11:13:16 AM »
OK, so when is this exactly. I have been off the board forever. Would def. like to meet some of y'all but i will be leaving houston on the 11th, june. Just graduated on Friday who hooo!! I need a break. So anything sooner? Maybe I will just meet you guys when I come back at the end of july. Would def. like to meet y'all.. so specific date anyone??

OFFICIAL INVITATION:
WHAT:
Soon-to-be-UHLC-1L Happy Hour
DATE/TIME:
[time, 8:00, is that okay w/ ya'll]WEDNESDAY,JUNE 15TH

RSVP'd:
Traci Guthrie, i.e. tracigu3
[this is where you type in your name b/c your cool and you're coming to the party!]

tracigu3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 05:23:52 PM »
Zya- Welcome back to the crew!

So, come on gang, the Austin HH crowd is making us look bad.  Who's in for 6/15?  Anyone have a date in mind for another HH before then?

tracigu3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 05:52:02 PM »
HELLO!?!  No one has posted since me of course and that was an entire 20 minutes ago, what's going on??  I'm so impatient, I know, sorry about that but I'm bored...

cc40988

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2005, 06:22:15 PM »
How about Thursday @ Two Row's or Baker St. @ 6:30PM?

LaneSwerver

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2005, 06:53:26 PM »
HELLO!?!  No one has posted since me of course and that was an entire 20 minutes ago, what's going on??  I'm so impatient, I know, sorry about that but I'm bored...

Hey, I tried to get you the other night and you ditched me. Now, I drink alone.