« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005, 11:30:24 AM »
OFFICIAL INVITATION:
WHAT:
Soon-to-be-UHLC-1L Happy Hour
DATE/TIME:
[time, 8:00, is that okay w/ ya'll]WEDNESDAY,JUNE 15TH

RSVP'd:
Traci Guthrie, i.e. tracigu3
[this is where you type in your name b/c your cool and you're coming to the party!]

How about the Tavern, Little Woodrow's (W. Alabama), Baker St. Pub or Sherlock's (W. Gray)?  These locations are pretty central and have good beer specials during the week.  I'm ok with 8, but would prefer 7.  June 15th is good for me, but I'm out of town the 16th.  Wouldn't mind having one even sooner -- we can have multiple HHs!!  =)

Re: Houston Happy Hour Anyone???
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 11:40:13 AM »
 :'( only for those that go to UH?

:'(

OFFICIAL INVITATION:
WHAT:
DATE/TIME:
[time, 8:00, is that okay w/ ya'll]WEDNESDAY,JUNE 15TH

RSVP'd:
Traci Guthrie, i.e. tracigu3
[this is where you type in your name b/c your cool and you're coming to the party!]

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 12:18:46 PM »
blk- your not going to uh?  we're ya goin then?

So, we Tavern, Little Woodrow's, Baker's Street, Sherlock's.  My vote is for Little Woodrow's, great deck, good indoors and out, $10 buckets!!  And, good tacos, gotta love the little kid that comes around to take your order while his mom fixes up the food, yummmyyy.

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005, 12:23:10 PM »
One more thing, sorry, if you're interested in HH sooner; how about tonight?  I'm a member of the Downtown Houston Emerging Leaders group, we're having a HH tonight, first drink is always free and food too, it's a Massa's on Smith downtown.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2005, 01:44:45 PM »
WHAT:

Ouch. Didn't realize it was "Members Only."

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 01:48:32 PM »
i already graduated from law school (GWU in DC last yr) just moved to Houston a little under a yr ago..

blk- your not going to uh?  we're ya goin then?

So, we Tavern, Little Woodrow's, Baker's Street, Sherlock's.  My vote is for Little Woodrow's, great deck, good indoors and out, $10 buckets!!  And, good tacos, gotta love the little kid that comes around to take your order while his mom fixes up the food, yummmyyy.

where2g0

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 05:21:29 PM »
How about The Wine Bucket.

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 05:32:15 PM »
My plane gets in at 8:45pm on the 15th, I'll come as soon as I pick up the rental car (unless Traci wants to pick me up). And no, I'm not flying in just for this. I'm signing the docs and getting the keys to MY NEW HOUSE on the 16th! Wahoooo!!!!

I'm sure it's not memebers only. Lane and Blk have to come! :-*

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2005, 08:53:31 AM »
can't wait til u come down :)

My plane gets in at 8:45pm on the 15th, I'll come as soon as I pick up the rental car (unless Traci wants to pick me up). And no, I'm not flying in just for this. I'm signing the docs and getting the keys to MY NEW HOUSE on the 16th! Wahoooo!!!!

I'm sure it's not memebers only. Lane and Blk have to come! :-*

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2005, 02:46:08 PM »
Oops, sorry guys; I completely did not intend to exclude anyone.  I suppose that I just get so excited I shorten my messages as much as possible (although I don't do a great job of that) b/c I can't type fast enough.

All are welcome!!  So we have this official thing scheduled for June 15th.  But.... is anyone interested in having one sooner?  How about the 27th of this month?  Dinner and drinks perhaps?