Law School Discussion

College (represent)!!

inthesun

Re: College (represent)!!
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2004, 02:24:59 PM »
Ruskie

I'm not afraid to poke a little fun at myself, so I thought I would share a story with you.  

I went to Arizona State, and we host the Fiesta Bowl every year.  A few years back, Tennessee was in the big game.  I remember seeing thousands of people in shirts that said "Volunteer" on them, and thought to myself, "wow, the Fiesta Bowl committee went all out this year.  I don't remember seeing so many volunteers!"  Fortunately, I never voiced those sentiments aloud.  I later (much much later), found out that was the Tennesse mascot.    

LambdaChi03

• BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2004, 02:48:07 PM »
Inthesun, I believe you are the perfect example of why ASU is often rated as the campus with the most beautiful women.  You are one hot Sun Devil! :)  Maybe I should have included ASU during my law school search.  Then again, I probably wouldn't study much there.

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2004, 02:57:21 PM »
Inthesun, I believe you are the perfect example of why ASU is often rated as the campus with the most beautiful women.  You are one hot Sun Devil! :)  Maybe I should have included ASU during my law school search.  Then again, I probably wouldn't study much there.

Seriously, dude, you are SO f-ing creepy that you give ME the f-ing willies...

inthesun

« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2004, 02:57:38 PM »
LambdaChi

Thank you, I always appreciate a compliment.  However, the "good-looking girls" that ASU is famous for have blonde hair with dark roots showing and fake boobs.  It's good to know that people have other ideas of beauty.

NascarDixieFlagsandBowlingBalls

• Just a Good Ole Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2004, 03:00:40 PM »
who wants to see my peter?

nathanielmark

« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2004, 03:01:45 PM »
**Raises hand**

who wants to see my peter?

LambdaChi03

• BS in Forensic Science, Baylor; KU Law
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2004, 03:08:17 PM »

Seriously, dude, you are SO f-ing creepy that you give ME the f-ing willies...

Louder Than Bombs, what is so creepy about my statement?  I just gave inthesun and her school a compliment.  ASU is the nation's top party school and is known for having good looking girls.  I don't think there's anything creepy about letting a girl know that she looks good.  Maybe you should stop overanalyzing my posts. 

lexylit

« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »
ooooh i wanna play! we have the ugliest girls in the nation. sez playboy. woohoo  :D

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2004, 03:23:47 PM »
"inextricably intertwined in interests and location?" oh gag me.

careful what u wish for... :-*

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2004, 03:25:24 PM »
oh, and Huck the Fuskies! Go Ducks!