Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MAFIA LAW PROGRAMS  (Read 1123 times)

pittsburghphil

• wacha lookin' at?
    • View Profile
MAFIA LAW PROGRAMS
« on: May 11, 2005, 02:19:11 AM »
what is the best law school after which i can work for the mob? any kind: italian, russian, colombian, israeli, japanese, chinese or even french (kidding, they were kicked out of the mafia olympics).

i heard havard, chi town or even stanfart might be pretty good for this field, but i have my doubts. maybe indiana bloomington or seattle? usc must have connections... or cooley? but it is imperative for my gargantuan ego i go to the first tier.

where did robert duvall attend in godfather?

Nizzy

• View Profile
Re: MAFIA LAW PROGRAMS
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 03:13:07 AM »
what is the best law school after which i can work for the mob? any kind: italian, russian, colombian, israeli, japanese, chinese or even french (kidding, they were kicked out of the mafia olympics).

i heard havard, chi town or even stanfart might be pretty good for this field, but i have my doubts. maybe indiana bloomington or seattle? usc must have connections... or cooley? but it is imperative for my gargantuan ego i go to the first tier.

Columbia

billthethrill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 03:37:54 AM »
Didn't they use to call the University of Chicago "Al Capone U"?
Going to Miami

Largemonk

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 08:25:39 AM »
I would think Miami would put you in good proximity to the Colombian and other central/south American mafias. I think I heard once that the Colombian drug lords actually do some on campus interviewing at Miami. Or maybe it was just a resume drop. I can't remember. 
158 (155+161)/3.1
Going to: Villanova
In:Rutgers-Camden $, Catholic, NYLS $, PSU $
WL: Cardozo, U MD, Brooklyn, St. John's
Out: American, BU, BC, UConn, Fordham, Georgetown PT, GW PT, Penn, Temple, George Mason, W&L
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=alexknagy

loulielawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 01:33:50 PM »
I agree with the Miami point.  Imagine the perks you would recieve handling the legal affairs for drug lords!  There's the South Beach mansions, the endless supplies of cocaine and also high class prostitutes in bikinis available whenever needed.  Of course you will have a pretty full work load and the job will undoubtedly demand long hours and a certain amount of international travel.  All in all.......not a bad gig.

BoscoBreaux

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 02:57:42 PM »

Hmm, I have to say Brooklyn Law School for two reasons. The first reason is obvious. The second, with an incredible criminal defense tradition, not to mention mafia firm contacts (Bruce Cutler), you'd be well on your way to a...ethical? career.

pittsburghphil

• wacha lookin' at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 04:12:47 PM »
ok we're down to brooklyn and miami. decent choices. i heard the russians pay even better. too bad they don't have a brighton beach school of law...

bruce cutler only won his shite cause it was fixed up...

VivaLaMuerte

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 05:36:32 PM »
Penn or Temple might get you into the Russian mob.