Ruskie: "ooohh I like your hair it's so soft"
blk:  :-\
Ruskie: "You people have such nice hair. Good skin to"
blk:  :(
Ruskie: "your hair is not as hard as I thought it would be"
blk:  :-\
Ruskie: "open your mouth...can I see your teeth?"
blk: >:(
Ruskie:"You know, I would like to hire you to work in my home. How does 5.00 a week sound to you little colored girl?"
blk:   :'(

seu2002

Re: Do MoBell's Hair Thread
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2005, 02:53:27 PM »
 :o

sad.

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2005, 02:53:56 PM »
________________________FLAT LINES________________________

:-X

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2005, 02:55:21 PM »
*high fiving blk_reign again*

I have to tell some of these kids I go to school with to back the F&^K up cuz this ain't no exhibit. The only time I will let anyone touch my hair without my angry black woman look is when they are in extensions.

on another note, I don't know if I am the only one, but when I change my hair length (extensions weave etc) I swear the white people honestly think my hair grew that fast over the weekend, and they actually ask me what is my real hair length, even when I have my hair out. And they ask it EVERY time I change my hair. Get a clue. Do you HONESTLY think that my hair grows with a round hair bulb at the root(from extensions)????

Oh and Muse, my hair isn't even as long as yours. but when I got my hair professionally straightened everyone swore I had a weave. Haters, I know.

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2005, 02:57:38 PM »
LOL. The picture in my avatar was taken in October. My hair is about five inches longer now. It grows pretty fast. I'm thinking about getting a mohawk though.

Do you think white people will still be curious about my hair if I get a mohawk?

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2005, 03:02:12 PM »
LOL. The picture in my avatar was taken in October. My hair is about five inches longer now. It grows pretty fast. I'm thinking about getting a mohawk though.

Do you think white people will still be curious about my hair if I get a mohawk?

Curious??? Hell yeah even more so.

Would they ask??? HELL NO!! They will think ytou are some crazy militant. But then again if you're gonna be in NY and if you're tall they will think you are a model and will want an autograph instead.

Muse

• I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2005, 03:05:05 PM »
Mohawks are cool. I like that chick from Top model's mohawk. It's cute.

seu2002

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2005, 03:06:18 PM »
blk and hbcu are so cute.  my man better be coming home and treating me like that this weekend.

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2005, 03:06:55 PM »
 :D...  u stand alone on the Mohawk Muse.. get out of Cali ;D

Curious??? Hell yeah even more so.

Would they ask??? HELL NO!! They will think ytou are some crazy militant. But then again if you're gonna be in NY and if you're tall they will think you are a model and will want an autograph instead.

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2005, 03:07:39 PM »
yeah I love her style. Niama is hot. I definitely like her better than Katty Keenyah.