Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: $$$ from Notre Dame  (Read 895 times)

mxpocc

Re: $$$ from Notre Dame
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 11:44:04 PM »
congrats! you have a lineup of sweet deals, it seems; tough decision between Iowa and Notre Dame--both schools are quite comparable with each other. I suppose at this point it boils down to personal preference(s). What do you like about both schools?

kristay

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 11:54:43 PM »
congrats! you have a lineup of sweet deals, it seems; tough decision between Iowa and Notre Dame--both schools are quite comparable with each other. I suppose at this point it boils down to personal preference(s). What do you like about both schools?

And where you want to practice.  If you stay in the midwest, both schools will serve you well.  ND has a more national name if you're looking to leave, though.

Andie203

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT 167 GPA 3.71
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 12:18:06 AM »
Thanks for the congrats, everybody!  

No, my fellowship offer didn't come with the overnight package.  I got a letter in the overnight package telling me that I had been recommended for a fellowship and that I would hear by email on May 10th.  And then today, the 10th, I got the email.

I was actually really surprised at the amount, I wasn't expecting so much.

Andrea
Attending:  NOTRE DAME
Accepted: IOWA, go Hawks (full tuition), Vanderbilt (10K), Wash & Lee (20K), Notre Dame (22.5K/yr)
Rejected: Duke, Michigan, Yale, Harvard  (Their loss)
Waitlisted: GULC (preferred), Penn, Cornell

namaste

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2005, 12:30:02 AM »
Congrats, Andie!