yes- service
 43 (54.4%)
no -they're outdated
 17 (21.5%)
yes- to party
 9 (11.4%)
no- they never should have existed
 5 (6.3%)
huh? blacks have their own fraternities/sororities?
 5 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: The Black Greek Thread  (Read 68049 times)

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Greek Thread
« Reply #400 on: June 04, 2005, 09:04:22 PM »
I hear that..,...I knew you weren't serious, I wasn't serious either, I was teasing you Omega, jokey jokey....

Bet! I just dont offend folks on purpose, as you can see of late. some folks get real sensitive about things on this board. But I respect organizations like the Alpha's and kappa's, Morehouse. they are far ahead of the rest of the black community when it comes to tolerance and acceptance. Shown by the fact the brothas can be apart of those organizations, and feel comfortable to be open and honest about being  gay. I admit admit ques dont have this, tolerance. But its not going to be a priority anytime soon.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #401 on: June 05, 2005, 07:04:19 PM »
Speaking of Christian Principles....

Warning: Vent alert...

So I rolled to a Kappa party at their house last night with a few of my girls right? Everything was cool, had a fantastic time etc... Well towards the end of the night they had a "bikini" contest. Hmm well funny how there were no bikinis so they picked these hood rat ghetto chicken heads to be in the contest. Why did these girls proceed to get naked and shake it up for the kappas. To make matters worse they were allowing these kappas to squeeze and suck on their breasts while filming all of this. I was so appauled by the behavior that was displayed last night. I don't blame the Kappas because they didn't force these women to degrade themsleves like that in public. What were they thinking letting these dudes put their mouths all over them and FILM this sort of behavior? Oh top of that the females had some national geographic breasts   :P. From what I heard the winner of the contest had a train ran on her afterwards. My question to the guys is that why do some men feel the need to particpate in those kind of activities?
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #402 on: June 05, 2005, 09:21:47 PM »
Speaking of Christian Principles....

Warning: Vent alert...

So I rolled to a Kappa party at their house last night with a few of my girls right? Everything was cool, had a fantastic time etc... Well towards the end of the night they had a "bikini" contest. Hmm well funny how there were no bikinis so they picked these hood rat ghetto chicken heads to be in the contest. Why did these girls proceed to get naked and shake it up for the kappas. To make matters worse they were allowing these kappas to squeeze and suck on their breasts while filming all of this. I was so appauled by the behavior that was displayed last night. I don't blame the Kappas because they didn't force these women to degrade themsleves like that in public. What were they thinking letting these dudes put their mouths all over them and FILM this sort of behavior? Oh top of that the females had some national geographic breasts   :P. From what I heard the winner of the contest had a train ran on her afterwards. My question to the guys is that why do some men feel the need to particpate in those kind of activities?

It takes two to tango you know. I would say that some guys participate because some girls give them the opportunity to do so.

elegantpearl01

« Reply #403 on: June 05, 2005, 10:17:38 PM »
That's true....one of my good friends lived in the frat house his neo year and there was a stream of females willing to do anything to be done at the house at all times of the day and/or night. Not making excuses, but young men are going to do as much as you let them do...

iwantin

• Sr. Citizen
  • My name is Egyptian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 07, 2005, 11:48:45 PM »
They're all just pathetic if you ask me...
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.
Oh the places you'll go."

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: June 08, 2005, 01:14:26 AM »

Your right, Both pathetic, is that what the talented tenth has come down to? Kappas filming and running trainson broke and vulnerable garden tools from the hood/ On behalf of Black men especially those in greek organizations, Muse, I apologize you had to see that. keep tellin' ya'll they aint S21t, and this aint personal, some of my best friends, are Kappas, seriously.

elegantpearl01

« Reply #406 on: June 08, 2005, 07:35:01 AM »
So I guess you were never a Que-Dog eh???? I think men of all fraternities can be "out there"...especially neophytes..some of the behavior can be disguisting.

comebackkid

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 08, 2005, 09:14:07 AM »

Your right, Both pathetic, is that what the talented tenth has come down to? Kappas filming and running trainson broke and vulnerable garden tools from the hood/ On behalf of Black men especially those in greek organizations, Muse, I apologize you had to see that. keep tellin' ya'll they aint S21t, and this aint personal, some of my best friends, are Kappas, seriously.

I have called someone in that chapter to figure out the story.  But I agree with Pearl...This is not a Kappa thing.  It is childish behavior.  I have seen this stuff in all NPH fraternities.
For every negative incident by a member of my Fraternity, there are 10 positive acts to offset. Do I really need to go down the member roster of Kappa Alpha Psi?

elegantpearl01

« Reply #408 on: June 08, 2005, 09:39:07 AM »
Comeback, no you don't have to run down the list...all of our organizations have members we are not quite so proud of...

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 08, 2005, 01:30:10 PM »

I have called someone in that chapter to figure out the story.  But I agree with Pearl...This is not a Kappa thing.  It is childish behavior.  I have seen this stuff in all NPH fraternities.

You've seen this with da Ques? Just playin' dont answer. When I went to a CU-FSU game I heard about these issues at FAMU with the Ques, When i was a "que dog" I neva filmed, no hoe's though. Pearl, I cant imagine whats its like to see you defending the Alphas? We all can be "Out there " agreed. But Im tired of the Nupe S--T from this board, they're either Fightin' or Fu!@#n'.