yes- service
 43 (54.4%)
no -they're outdated
 17 (21.5%)
yes- to party
 9 (11.4%)
no- they never should have existed
 5 (6.3%)
huh? blacks have their own fraternities/sororities?
 5 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: The Black Greek Thread  (Read 64330 times)

HBCU.EDU

Re: The Black Greek Thread
« Reply #390 on: June 04, 2005, 03:24:34 PM »
that was too much red and white...the ice sculpture with the pecans and hot sauce....priceless

Pecans and hot sauce under and ice sculpture. I mean, you can't make that up. you gotta love our people man. That damn school buss though LOL. :D

elegantpearl01

« Reply #391 on: June 04, 2005, 03:27:08 PM »

elegantpearl01

« Reply #392 on: June 04, 2005, 03:28:26 PM »

awful

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2005, 03:31:25 PM »
sad thing is.. they thought that was the hot *&^% :'(

that was too much red and white...the ice sculpture with the pecans and hot sauce....priceless

Pecans and hot sauce under and ice sculpture. I mean, you can't make that up. you gotta love our people man. That damn school buss though LOL. :D
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2005, 05:02:21 PM »
http://www.ehacked.com/front_page/articles/ghetto_wedding

This is what me and blk's wedding is gonna look like. Kremson and Kream love.  :D

when are you guys getting married?  I want to add it to my calendar

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2005, 05:11:21 PM »
in due time

http://www.ehacked.com/front_page/articles/ghetto_wedding

This is what me and blk's wedding is gonna look like. Kremson and Kream love.  :D

when are you guys getting married?  I want to add it to my calendar
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

iwantin

• Sr. Citizen
  • My name is Egyptian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2005, 07:08:49 PM »
Back again... :P

The wedding was a HOT mess.  Nuff said.  (Someone should've told them that it wasn't CUTE.  I wish I could hear the music from the reception and during the wedding.)

To answer the questions, I love all of my sorors no matter what race.  Homosexuality...well...what you do behind closed doors is your business. 

Interestingly, this was actually an issue for the Deltas at my campus this past spring.  One of the ladies that crossed was openly gay--athlete, cornrows, not feminine at all.  She's a nice girl, but some of the old heads had a problem with her bein' in the sorority.  They were disrespectful to her girlfriend at the roll-out.     :-\ (They claimed they didn't want anyone in the sorority who wore boxers.)  Tsk tsk.

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.
Oh the places you'll go."

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 04, 2005, 07:11:33 PM »
i was wondering where you went off too  :D

your story sounds like this AKA from Howard...man I remember people were shocked..especially when she was smoking black and milds near the plot  :D :D :D

Back again... :P

To answer the questions, I love all of my sorors no matter what race.  Homosexuality...well...what you do behind closed doors is your business. 

Interestingly, this was actually an issue for the Deltas at my campus this past spring.  One of the ladies that crossed was openly gay--athlete, cornrows, not feminine at all.  She's a nice girl, but some of the old heads had a problem with her bein' in the sorority.  They were disrespectful to her girlfriend at the roll-out.     :-\ (They claimed they didn't want anyone in the sorority who wore boxers.)  Tsk tsk.

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 04, 2005, 08:01:47 PM »
Omega, don't trip, no fraternity can say we have no gay men...a trip to Atlanta will change that thinking quickly.

The quetsion was "open". But you know you cant take anything i say seriously when it comes to commenting on Kappas and Alphas. As far as Atlanta, hmmmm, so maybe thats why bruhs was getting their UG chapter snatched from Morehouse trying to prevent that. But we know these organizations aren't immune from issues that happen in the Black community. Ive neva heard of an "Openly" gay Que. But if I did,it wouldn't shock me,people have their own privacy, and after you deal with issues that arise in Prisons where privacy is eliminated, nothing becomes shocking anymore. When I found out that some of these issues were in the Muslim community, that was a little shocking at first. but you get over it. I brotha told me 1 time about the isssue, "S!@t how you gonna call yourself, a Super-Crip, walking around with hickies on your neck, in love with anotha man". From these experiences ive learned that omegaman needs to just worry about and focus on omegaman's issues.

elegantpearl01

« Reply #399 on: June 04, 2005, 08:45:22 PM »
I hear that..,...I knew you weren't serious, I wasn't serious either, I was teasing you Omega, jokey jokey....