yes- service
 43 (54.4%)
no -they're outdated
 17 (21.5%)
yes- to party
 9 (11.4%)
no- they never should have existed
 5 (6.3%)
huh? blacks have their own fraternities/sororities?
 5 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: The Black Greek Thread  (Read 67178 times)

iwantin

• Sr. Citizen
  • My name is Egyptian.
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Greek Thread
« Reply #280 on: May 12, 2005, 09:38:28 PM »
True...Personaliy does go a long way but there are some folks who are just UGLY!!!!!1

Oprah...have you seen the color purple? Yeah she looks good and all but she is also a billionaire.

Shemar Moore looks like hot garbage to me. He needs to see a dentist.

Boris....oh man intelligent and fine. God bless his parents.

Boris is a FINE FINE FINE man.   ;D
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.
Oh the places you'll go."

elegantpearl01

« Reply #281 on: May 12, 2005, 09:39:12 PM »
Boris got his grilled fixed....you didn't see him on Oprah....

Oprah finally learned what works for her...people really have to do that.. big hair and jheri curls were not a good look, even in the 80's-90's.  I think Jada finally learned what works for her..she wasn't that cute 10 years ago.

Boris is gorgeous...those pics on the net of Boris, Nicole and their cute little baby are so precious.

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #282 on: May 12, 2005, 09:41:42 PM »
Perhaps....

Then there is the theory that no matter what some people do, they will always be FUGLY...

:D ;)
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

iwantin

• Sr. Citizen
  • My name is Egyptian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 12, 2005, 09:42:09 PM »
 :D :D :D :D
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.
Oh the places you'll go."

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 12, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »
Let me stop. In God's eyes, everyone is beautiful. Yeah.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

misha22

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #285 on: May 13, 2005, 12:23:37 AM »
Perhaps....

Then there is the theory that no matter what some people do, they will always be FUGLY...

Just lurking but with such comments like that... I cannot believe that no one has failed to mention the obvious (they must be ignoring you), but you are not that cute to be making strong statements like that..you are okay but damn I could see if you looked like Janet Jackson but you have a picture with a tired wrap and a face that looks somewhat swollen. Is it just me?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 13, 2005, 12:50:59 AM »
Yes, it's just you. Muse is a pretty girl and you're obviously some hater.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2005, 04:31:09 AM »
Perhaps....

Just lurking but with such comments like that... I cannot believe that no one has failed to mention the obvious (they must be ignoring you), but you are not that cute to be making strong statements like that..you are okay but damn I could see if you looked like Janet Jackson but you have a picture with a tired wrap and a face that looks somewhat swollen. Is it just me?

Hahaha welcome to the boards Misha22. I find it ironic that your first post happens to be an attempt to diss me. Well my dear let me take the opportunity to break you in. Where are you going? What are your numbers and please post a picture of yourself (and I sure as hell hope that you are a dime piece to be making comments about my "tired wrap" and "swollen face").  My “tired wrap” was decent enough to take a picture after it suddenly rained on me. Can you do the same? Do you even have hair? Regardless of how I look I will say whatever I want when I get ready to. If you lurked on the boards long enough, you would know that most of my comments are in jest. Unfortunately you are too much of a TTT to realize that.  Nevertheless, I think simple broads like you are great for entertainment.

It's 1am and I'm supposed to be up at 5am to get ready for graduation and work out my "tired wrap" and "swollen face". You are probably too much of a n-word #%@! to realize that my exotic features are due to my ethnic background. Travel a bit and you might see more “swollen faces” around dumb ass. I hope you aren’t a black person b/c if you are please do us all a favor and go back into your mother’s womb so she can abort you. Besides why do you care about my appearance anyway? Are you trying to f*ck me? If not then why do you care newbie?

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2005, 05:21:32 AM »
Wait a minute...who the f*ck are you?  If your need to say this is what brought you out of lurking, you must have a real inferiority complex. :'(

Are you one of those FUGLY people Muse was talking about?  Did she strike a chord?  It's okay.  BLSD can help you!  A little makeup and a hairdo may not make you cute but should take you from a 1 to a 3. :)

Perhaps....

elegantpearl01

« Reply #289 on: May 13, 2005, 08:18:58 AM »
Mobell....that was soo funny....

Muse you got your very own hater huh???