yes- service
 43 (54.4%)
no -they're outdated
 17 (21.5%)
yes- to party
 9 (11.4%)
no- they never should have existed
 5 (6.3%)
huh? blacks have their own fraternities/sororities?
 5 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: The Black Greek Thread  (Read 66924 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
The Black Greek Thread
« on: May 09, 2005, 07:28:03 PM »
yeah stop with the stereotypes  >:(

Me either. He looks like an Alpha to me (let me stop with the stereotypes LOL). Regardless I think he's very attractive hehehehe.

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
Black Greeks
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »
Omegaman no one can see your avatar. Why won't you post it. Or send the file to me and I'll post it. Geez.
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Omegaman

• Sr. Citizen
  • Say it Loud! We're Black & Republican & Proud!!!
    • View Profile
Black Greeks
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 09:28:06 PM »
Omegaman no one can see your avatar. Why won't you post it. Or send the file to me and I'll post it. Geez.

Check your Pm Im on my way to New Orleans, but Ill see what I can do. Couldnt find a magnifying glass ;)

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
Black Greeks
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 10:04:35 PM »
Yeah..some of the Omegas out here drool and like slapping girls with their penis.  >:(
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
Black Greeks
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 10:46:11 PM »
Hmmm I was in so much shock b/c I never saw a penis before...and his looked rather big...........

::RUNS OUT OF THREAD::  :o

elegantpearl01

Black Greeks
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2005, 10:55:43 PM »
You are nuts...Muse

Omegaman, I am certainly not bashing Ques, I only really know one guy I can't stand and it has nothing to do with the letters. ;D  It's just their style of partying was far wilder than our style. We'd come to parties with dresses, suits and heels on and they would be in the same set with boots, dog collar, camoflague pants and no shirt. 

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Black Greeks
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2005, 10:56:25 PM »
i knew a couple of ques that were there around your time from high school.. they had to pledge at least a yr after u though

Sounds like the ones at FAMU...in my entire time in my chapter undergrad, we never had a party with the Ques..Upsilon Psi...those are some wild boys...but they always had high grade point averages right up there with the APHIAs.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

HBCU.EDU

Black Greeks
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2005, 11:47:27 PM »
It's a good thing that blk is not silly enough to seriously date a Omega. I mean, the Q/Delta bond can only go so far. Yo!

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Black Greeks
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2005, 11:53:07 PM »
 :-* .. i'm marrying a Morehouse Man that's a Nupe... how deadly

It's a good thing that blk is not silly enough to seriously date a Omega. I mean, the Q/Delta bond can only go so far. Yo!

HBCU.EDU

Black Greeks
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2005, 11:55:42 PM »
Damn right you are. Hell, I would rather be a Sigma before going Q. Iota even.    

:-* .. i'm marrying a Morehouse Man that's a Nupe... how deadly