Law School Discussion

You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!

Ladyday

• View Profile
Re: You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2005, 02:32:49 PM »
Yale acceptance by phone today!!

congratulations!

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2005, 03:59:17 PM »

Congrats.  See you in April 8).

Where are you leaning now?

thanks for the congrats. yale is my first choice so i'm beginning to look into housing options. 4 black 2Ls? :o This will definitely be an interesting experience

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2005, 04:06:59 PM »

thanks for the congrats. yale is my first choice so i'm beginning to look into housing options. 4 black 2Ls? :o This will definitely be an interesting experience

4 black males. So if you're single, you'll have your "pick of the litter" - to use a crude phase. But I hear the chicks at YLS are fuglies anyway so it doesn't really matter.  :D

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2005, 04:26:11 PM »

Excellent.  Have you checked out "The Yale Law School" thread on the "General board for soon-to-be 1Ls"?  We have been discussing some housing options.

And, yes, it should definitely be an interesting experience to be a black male at Yale.

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2005, 04:26:53 PM »
But I hear the chicks at YLS are fuglies anyway so it doesn't really matter.  :D

Harvard troll

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2005, 04:34:39 PM »
But I hear the chicks at YLS are fuglies anyway so it doesn't really matter.  :D

Harvard troll

I have a friend who has shown me pics of basically all of the sistas at YLS. There is 1 chick that would get above a 7. And boy is she above a 7! She'll be a 3L when you guys are there. So ya'll had better work fast.

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2005, 04:43:35 PM »

Harvard troll

I have a friend who has shown me pics of basically all of the sistas at YLS. There is 1 chick that would get above a 7. And boy is she above a 7! She'll be a 3L when you guys are there. So ya'll had better work fast.

Ha, like your chances at Harvard are any better

Dawn

• 3.89/165 Playing the waiting game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2005, 04:46:14 PM »

Congratulations to you! 

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2005, 04:46:51 PM »

Harvard troll

Ha, like your chances at Harvard are any better

True True

lol  :D

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2005, 04:47:08 PM »

Harvard troll

I seriously doubt that I'll date any of my classmates. The circles are small and I don't need everyone in my business you know?