Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!  (Read 17576 times)

Jwebony956

• Planning my work, working my plan
    • View Profile
Re: You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!
« Reply #250 on: August 28, 2005, 07:30:11 PM »
Hi all!

Black female here representin' Brooklyn. Currently a senior at a small private with a 3.45/awaiting October's LSAT. Great ECs and unique experiences to add to my resume. Dream school is Columbia....nice meeting ya'll! ;D

ETA: With a 3.45 what do you think I will need on my LSAT (as a minimum) to be even considered by the ADCOMM of CLS ?  :)
Top 6 Choices:
Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, UChicago, Northwestern

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2005, 09:01:46 PM »
Hi all!

Black female here representin' Brooklyn. Currently a senior at a small private with a 3.45/awaiting October's LSAT. Great ECs and unique experiences to add to my resume. Dream school is Columbia....nice meeting ya'll! ;D

ETA: With a 3.45 what do you think I will need on my LSAT (as a minimum) to be even considered by the ADCOMM of CLS ?  :)

160+
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

Ebullience

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 31, 2005, 01:46:42 PM »
I would introduce myself, but I think that it is pointless.... Anyhow, I hold no hostility towards any posters, although some posters seem to harbor some hostility towards me.... Regardless, I would like to call a truce and I hope that posters can understand that Black people can have different perspectives and points of view.... Since we are such a small portion of the legal community, it is important that we make an effort to at least be civil towards each other, even in our disagreements....

And who are you? Don't be shy.

Well, my old moniker on this message board was Beatific Princess.... I am completing my UG education at a college in Florida and I intend to take the LSAT in October.... My GPA is 3.7+ and I expect my LSAT score to be 165+.... I would like to be a lawyer (Public Interest, Intellectual Property, or Environmental law) for a while, then eventually I would like to be a member of Congress, a news anchor, or a judge.... I am considering some top 20 law schools, but I do not want to attend ls in NYC....

Young Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-More Careful
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 31, 2005, 05:46:42 PM »
Couldn't resist. Hi, I'm Young Ike and I'm a cancer. I love music and humorous yet romantic conversation while looking out at the water. Any of the new ladies want to holla. Hit me on the Low like Mike Jones. (Anyway welcome everyone; you will only see me in and out with random comments because 1L doesn't allow time for the Internet. In closing, like I said welcome, now will the whole congregation please stand and great your neighbors)

smujd2007

• Sr. Citizen
  • January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2005, 10:33:40 AM »
Lol.  That was cute. Ike is single and loving it . . .  :D

Couldn't resist. Hi, I'm Young Ike and I'm a cancer. I love music and humorous yet romantic conversation while looking out at the water. Any of the new ladies want to holla. Hit me on the Low like Mike Jones. (Anyway welcome everyone; you will only see me in and out with random comments because 1L doesn't allow time for the Internet. In closing, like I said welcome, now will the whole congregation please stand and great your neighbors)
smujd2007 is now an Attorney at Law!

marcus06

• View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2005, 12:30:04 PM »
Hey y'all,

I guess its about time for me to introduce myself...i've been a long-time follower/reader of this board but only now really starting to post (with apps going out and all). I'm starting my senior year of college in CA and am applying to schools this fall. In terms of numbers, I have a 3.8 GPA in International Relations, and a 166 on the LSAT. My top choice is Columbia (if they'll let me in). Lookin' forward to this upcoming application season and our convos in the future...should be exciting.
Peace.

smujd2007

• Sr. Citizen
  • January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2005, 01:39:32 PM »
Welcome to BLSD . . . good luck with the admissions cycle.  It looks like you have some pretty strong numbers, and you should be able to get into some good schools.  Keep us posted!  :)

Hey y'all,

I guess its about time for me to introduce myself...i've been a long-time follower/reader of this board but only now really starting to post (with apps going out and all). I'm starting my senior year of college in CA and am applying to schools this fall. In terms of numbers, I have a 3.8 GPA in International Relations, and a 166 on the LSAT. My top choice is Columbia (if they'll let me in). Lookin' forward to this upcoming application season and our convos in the future...should be exciting.
Peace.
smujd2007 is now an Attorney at Law!

masterdon211

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #257 on: October 04, 2005, 03:48:32 PM »
I am new here. cool board.