Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!  (Read 17351 times)

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2005, 09:02:47 PM »
Greetings all, I'm new to the boards via a search for black law students. HBCU grad 3.9/175 (physics). PhD Mathematical Economics/Finance Accepted to Harvard/Stanford/Northwestern waiting on Yale.

Dayum! I'm so proud  :'( of all of ya'll, way to represent.

Congrats on your current acceptances and I'm sure Yale will be sending your acceptance as well.

Welcome  :)

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2005, 09:13:06 PM »
Greetings all, I'm new to the boards via a search for black law students. HBCU grad 3.9/175 (physics). PhD Mathematical Economics/Finance Accepted to Harvard/Stanford/Northwestern waiting on Yale.

Congrats on your current acceptances and I'm sure Yale will be sending your acceptance as well.

Why didn't I get this warm of a greeting, sweetcheeks?  :-*
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2005, 09:18:38 PM »

If you ever call me "sweetcheeks" again, I will hunt you down and break all of your fingers. K?  :-*

#1- You didn't really ever introduce yourself, you just started posting.
#2- I asked HBCU not to ban your ass remember?

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2005, 09:20:54 PM »

If you ever call me "sweetcheeks" again, I will hunt you down and break all of your fingers. K?  :-*

LOL. Wow. Jump back sista'. I was kidding.

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2005, 09:24:31 PM »

ROFL. Excellent points.  But we love RBG despite his patronizing language and brash personality, no?  ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I went complete 12/16. I don't know why Yale is taking so long :-\

Hmmm...yeah, join the club.  I was complete on 12/29.  Your stats and accomplishments are way better than mine and you've been waiting longer, so I feel worse for you than for me. :-[ You'll get there, though.  I bet there's no way YLS turns you down!!

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2005, 09:28:06 PM »

ROFL. Excellent points.  But we love RBG despite his patronizing language and brash personality, no?  ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I went complete 12/16. I don't know why Yale is taking so long :-\

Hmmm...yeah, join the club.  I was complete on 12/29.  Your stats and accomplishments are way better than mine and you've been waiting longer, so I feel worse for you than for me. :-[ You'll get there, though.  I bet there's no way YLS turns you down!!

:(

I'm sad now. I don't want people to think I'm patronizing or misogynistic. I'm not like that in the least. Maybe I'll stop...

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2005, 09:38:40 PM »

ROFL. Excellent points.  But we love RBG despite his patronizing language and brash personality, no?  ;)

Hmmm...yeah, join the club.  I was complete on 12/29.  Your stats and accomplishments are way better than mine and you've been waiting longer, so I feel worse for you than for me. :-[ You'll get there, though.  I bet there's no way YLS turns you down!!

I'm sad now. I don't want people to think I'm patronizing or misogynistic. I'm not like that in the least. Maybe I'll stop...

Oh stop being so melodramatic. We don't think your misogynistic, you can be patronizing, but in a humorous way. You're good peeps, and we love u.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2005, 09:43:32 PM »

Oh stop being so melodramatic. We don't think your misogynistic, you can be patronizing, but in a humorous way. You're good peeps, and we love u.

In that case, go fix me my dinner woman!

*slaps Ladyday on the ass*

LOL

Ladyday

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2005, 09:52:08 PM »

In that case, go fix me my dinner woman!

*slaps Ladyday on the ass*

LOL

>:( you're on thin ice here my friend, tread lightly.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2005, 09:54:45 PM »
You know I kid.  :-*