Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!  (Read 17601 times)

scurred1

• Sr. Citizen
  • Where am I?
    • View Profile
Re: You are new to BLSDB? Introduce yourself here!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2005, 03:19:21 PM »
Hey BLSD. I used to post waaaaay back when the thread first started. Now I mostly lurk because of work. I've heard back from mostly all the schools I applied to, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to Penn. I'm so glad the app process is over. That was a biatch. Good luck everyone.

FinerWoman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2005, 03:38:58 PM »
Hey BLSD. I used to post waaaaay back when the thread first started. Now I mostly lurk because of work. I've heard back from mostly all the schools I applied to, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to Penn. I'm so glad the app process is over. That was a biatch. Good luck everyone.

Penn is a great school.  Congrats!
Attending: Penn (2006)
Accepted: Cornell $$, USC $$, Temple $$

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 12:54:49 AM »
My name is RBG and I don't like you, Victor. I'm Regal and you're SEU. If I ever meet you in real life, I'd bust your head to the white meat. jk

I see you edit out your comment and said just kidding. Indecisive about stepping to me?

Don't test my gangsta'
Look to the left -- Look to the right

pale_blue_sun

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 02:26:49 AM »
Hi:

I'm a newbie (more or less). I began to visit the BLSD b/c of the "Women's Issues" thread (which I found interesting).  I've applied to a few schools in Canada (yeah, I'm Canadian).  And I'm "brown" (as in South East Asian).

PBS

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2005, 11:46:16 PM »
Welcome newbies!!  ;D

(I'm now waiting for Vic to chime in, "You ARE a FUKKING newbie.  I don't give a FUKKK about you."  Then he'll draw a mustache on some random pic of me,post it as his avatar, and refer to me as "Mobil."  In 5...4...3...2...) :D

:o

ROFL

Victor

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
Welcome newbies!!  ;D

(I'm now waiting for Vic to chime in, "You ARE a FUKKING newbie.  I don't give a FUKKK about you."  Then he'll draw a mustache on some random pic of me,post it as his avatar, and refer to me as "Mobil."  In 5...4...3...2...) :D

ROFL

You laughing a little too hard there. Calm yourself.

shiveringjenny

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2005, 12:45:26 AM »
Welcome newbies!!  ;D

ROFL

You laughing a little too hard there. Calm yourself.

i dunno. that santa hat picture made me die laughing.

never2bsy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2005, 08:18:36 PM »
Greetings all, I'm new to the boards via a search for black law students. HBCU grad 3.9/175 (physics). PhD Mathematical Economics/Finance Accepted to Harvard/Stanford/Northwestern waiting on Yale.
If there is anybody in this land who thoroughly believes that the meek shall inherit the earth, they have not often let their presence be known. -- W.E.B. DuBois

never2bsy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2005, 08:26:26 PM »
Greetings all, I'm new to the boards via a search for black law students. HBCU grad 3.9/175 (physics). PhD Mathematical Economics/Finance Accepted to Harvard/Stanford/Northwestern waiting on Yale.

Good Lord. Awesome stats! WOW. I can't believe you're still waiting on Yale...when were you complete?  Best of luck in all this and welcome to BLSD.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I went complete 12/16. I don't know why Yale is taking so long  :-\
If there is anybody in this land who thoroughly believes that the meek shall inherit the earth, they have not often let their presence be known. -- W.E.B. DuBois

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2005, 08:36:39 PM »

Good Lord. Awesome stats! WOW. I can't believe you're still waiting on Yale...when were you complete?  Best of luck in all this and welcome to BLSD.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I went complete 12/16. I don't know why Yale is taking so long  :-\

I'm sure you'll get in. Good luck
Look to the left -- Look to the right