Law School Discussion

# OF ADMITTED STUDENTS

Re: # OF ADMITTED STUDENTS
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 10:05:42 AM »
all comments here sound logical.  & then, of course, there are those that pay 2 deposits, not knowing where they want to go, holding out for their #1 waitlist school that they may or may not get into at the last minute (first day of school)...i think this is this exception though...i doubt there are more than 1% of all applicant pools that need to go the waitlist the first day of classes.

but i don't know about this year...the economy has picked up & is expecting to pick up more, so, we'll see.

NickyFitt

• 166/3.97 ---and charming!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NickyFitt
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - NickyFitt
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2005, 06:39:12 AM »
I saw you mention Yale's yield this year.  Where did you find out that information?  I'm on a number of waitlists that might be affected by that (I'm assuming some of these people going to Yale are declining Stanford).  Are there rumors circulating about the current yield of other schools? 

I'm particularly interested in Stanford, Columbia and NYU.

InVinoVeritas

• Fine! I shall also fix zee hobo suit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NVinoVeritasChi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 08:49:49 AM »
the yale yield number was posted on this board and on xoxo.  i'm not sure it's been confirmed, but given the fact that yale is asking people to defer, yale's yield is more than likely exceptionally high this year.

i haven't seen anything about the yields at either Stanford, Columbia or NYU.