Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Just got off the phone with USD and...  (Read 376 times)

DLAW

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Just got off the phone with USD and...
« on: May 09, 2005, 04:39:12 PM »
they told me I should be receiving something in the mail late this week or early next week. I applied for the PT program and am expecting another WL. I pray its not a rejection. Anyway, I am a bit nervious I admit.
"

Dolcejn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Just got off the phone with USD and...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
Don't worry :) You'll know soon enough, so don't think about it in the meantime (I know, easier to say than do).  Plus, they wouldn't have taken this long if there weren't things in your application that appealed to them! No worries.
HLS

najniran

• AOL Instant Messenger - najniran
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 09:48:04 PM »
hey deezel, We've got similar numbers and I'm still waiting on USD too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us on the WL (if not Accepted).

kristay

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 10:35:07 PM »
Hey, just so you know...i think they are taking so long on getting around to ppl b/c they haven't dropped ppl who didn't put down the deposit.

The deposit deadline was April 1, and apparently (judging from the phone call I got today that said "Hey, we just wanted to see how your decision making process is going.  Let us know if we can help in any way") even though I didn't send in a deposit, they still think I might go there--even though six weeks has passed.

Anyway, I called them and the person I spoke to said that I needed to notify them in writing otherwise they would assume I hadn't made a decision yet.  I told them I did send a letter to them six weeks ago, and she took down my name and said she would make a note of it.