Law School Discussion

It's crunch time.

It's crunch time.
« on: June 02, 2004, 07:56:03 AM »
Somehow I greatly underestimated how many practice exams I have left to do.  I figured out yesterday that I could do 2 everyday from now till the test and still not do all of them.  So I guess I too will be studying 8 hours/day now!

How many practice tests (LSAC only) do all of you have left to do?

M2

Re: It's crunch time.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 07:59:22 AM »
I have 8 left.

So i'm just doing one new one a day until they are gone and 1-2 old ones, a long with an LR or RC section

nathanielmark

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 08:02:54 AM »
i have 1 full test left for this weekend.  otherwise, i am mainly focusing on games sections with an LR and RC tossed in here and there to stay sharp.

i have 5 new Games sections which i will be taking Mon-Fri of next week (possibly 6 if the Next 10 arrives)

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 08:27:55 AM »
Good luck everyone in the last two weeks before the exam!!!  ;D

Don't worry and relax (at least the day before!)

:D

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 08:30:05 AM »
Damn.  You all are really on top of things.  I actually started studying like 2 months ago.  But it took me a month before I realized that the Kaplan and PR and other LSAT practice exams aren't worth my time.

I was considering just doing the games section of some of the exams, but I still haven't exactly mastered the other sections.  So I'm not sure what I'll do.  Maybe I just won't take some of the oldest ones.

Dante Hicks

• Whatchoo lookin at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 03:20:10 PM »
I'm also getting nervous.  I have a full-time job and still go to school full-time (at the age of 34 mind you) and try to fit in as much time as possible to take prep tests.  I have 3 final exams the Saturday right before the LSAT.  I can't reschedule because the rest of the LSATS are on Saturdays and that's the days I go to classes.  If you miss one class (accelerated program) you automatically get up to a 25% letter grade deduction.  So I could blow off a class and @#!* up my GPA to get a better grade on the October LSAT (as opposed to this June's) but I decided against it.

I kinda want to just get it over with now since I prepped for June.

Am I alone in feeling this way?

:-\

nathanielmark

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2004, 03:23:17 PM »
I feel the same way.  I just want it over with. from my practice tests it looks like i should get the score i need, even if i have a crappy day.  i still would like to get a higher score though, if for nothing else then bragging rights.  confidence in the application process wouldnt hurt either

Silversoma

• Me at Radiohead- Thunderbird Stadium, August/03
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2004, 03:42:22 PM »
Man, I also just want to get it over with.  But I do have the option of postponing until October, which is fortunate because I have had the flu for the last three days, and even though I have been taking days off work to get better, I'm still not feeling too great.

Not only might I be sick on June 14th, I'm also missing precious days for studying, and I'm just not feeling like I can do it right now... but then again, who wants to take the LSAT in October??

M2

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2004, 03:44:01 PM »
My vote is definitely for "get it over with".

I am so tired of studying for this test, and I hoenstly think I am reaching my peak.
I would hate to have to continue studying even on a more casual basis until october.