Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ATHENS, GA VISIT  (Read 4117 times)

gatechgrad2004

• View Profile
Re: ATHENS, GA VISIT
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2005, 11:53:06 PM »
One more thing:

"Although UGA may have fallen in the rankings, thank God they've stayed out of the second tier." This shows that you fail to realize just how subjective those rankings are...

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/about/06law_meth_brief.php

Coyote

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2005, 08:47:52 AM »
Wow.  Two posts.  With research.  At midnight on a Friday.  You might be cooler than I thought. 

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2005, 11:53:04 AM »
Hey Drowles, I got a UGA question for you: Specifically for black males, what is the matriculation rate vs acceptance?

I'm jokin' with ya! But seriously, my question is concerning the actual school itself, Were you able to talk to any students or visit any classes? What is the typical ratio of students vs. professors? Are you basically one of many, or do you get a chance to talk to the Professors one on one if you need to? What made you choose UGA over Emory or Georgetown?

As far as the UGA/GT rivalry, I don't know about UGA, but GT is f-in' depressin' when it comes to social scene over there. Its like they made Cock-Blocking a dual degree program! My school is 100% male so we at least understand, "You gotta go off campus or next door to get some girls." But GT's 30% (maybe lower) female population gives false hope to a bunch of Math and Science savants. I've heard so many stories about GT students using the online student directory for stalking purposes.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09