Well I emailed them and told them July 28th was the last day for me. I am moving to Chicago to attend Northwestern if I don't get in to UCLA so I guess I dont have quite as much flexibilty! I recieved two emails back from 2 different people: one just thanked me for my response and the other said that they would try to get me a decision before that date. I guess all I can do now is pray!
Also, I've heard that the housing situation at UCLA has gone awry. Anyone know about that?
it's not horribly bad news, its just bad news