Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Really want to call Villanova again.. but  (Read 363 times)

biolawgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Really want to call Villanova again.. but
« on: May 06, 2005, 12:36:05 PM »
hi. I am dying to hear a decision from Villanova. Some peeps last week said they got waitlist decisions over the phone. I called last weds and they said i'm still in committee...how long do I have to wait to try to call again?? I am dying to call again today but I mean that's only like a week more I gave them. I just want to know cause if I don't get in there I am placing a security deposit on an apartment at my other choice.  I only live like 15 min away from them tho, so I mean I should get any decision they make right away. ugg.
I love my philly phanatic :)

Kait

• View Profile
Re: Really want to call Villanova again.. but
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 01:18:39 PM »
Hey I feel the same way...I've been waiting on Villanova for months now too with no reply. I finally called yesterday and they told me the same thing...I'm still in committee. I guess that's something because it means they are considering us and not just tossing us aside. No comfort, though, because they are so close to where I live as well and I'd really love a decision!!

biolawgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Really want to call Villanova again.. but
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 01:29:46 PM »
OK. so i bit the bullet and called again. They woman tha tanswered was like you didnt' get your waitlist letter??  So i guess i'm waitlisted, it just got lost in the mail.  I don' know if hearing waitlists helps or makes it worse. I almost rather have rejections at this point :)
I love my philly phanatic :)