Law School Discussion

Loyola Los Angeles

Re: Loyola Los Angeles
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 07:24:46 AM »

you got into hastings? congrats...

since hastings would for sure be cheaper, is there any reason why you are waiting on loyola?

Thanks....

Albeit I am almost sure i will be attending Hastings, it is always good to have options.
Also, I know it may seem it bit selfish, but since I paid the application fee I believe I deserve a decision. 

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2005, 08:08:18 AM »
Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear from Loyola - I've been complete since January - and still nothing.  The waiting continues . . .

marimour

• cant waitl till I hear from every school!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2005, 04:27:05 PM »
I heard from Loyola 2 days ago and I wasnt complete until middle of march.  Its weird that you still havent heard. btw it was a waitlist

anner

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2005, 11:21:10 PM »
one of my friends had a "lost" application at Loyola...

she got quite pissed because when she caled them on it and they ended up accepting her PARTIME with a 3.5 ug GPA AT UCB (!!!!) and a 163 LSAT.

really.  call them.  right now.  my friend got into it full-time eventually- but it wouldnt have happend if she didn't make a stink about it. 

also, there is some madness in their admissions office at the moment.  long story.... but it wouldnt surprise me if they lost your app. 

TBoneUCLA

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2005, 11:40:17 PM »
you cant say "long story" and then not spill the beans!

gossip is perfectly healthy

however i do have it from a GOOD source that the director of admissions is leaving, and that is why they are currently looking for a new director...

• 3.9/165
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 12:05:56 AM »
Yeah please share the story!

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 01:17:01 AM »
has anyone heard anything from the PT program?

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 07:12:33 AM »
has anyone heard anything from the PT program?

I just heard from them for the PT program.  I went to decision on 4/29 and received my acceptance on 5/6.  I guess it was fairly quick since they didn't request my LSDAS report until 3/31 (I know, I applied really late).  Considering their PT program's deadline is 4/15, they're probably on a different timetable than FT. 

ab3

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 07:28:55 AM »

I'm in the same boat as you.  My file was complete back in January but since, I have heard nothing!  At least that's better than a rejection, I guess!

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 11:21:04 AM »
I WANT A REFUND! This is getting so ridiculous (not hearing anything - not even a waitlist)...I think all of us should call or send a letter to them and demand our money back since most of us have already had to commit to other schools.