Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Thank you all.  (Read 1178 times)

Stroopwafel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Thank you all.
« on: June 02, 2004, 02:56:08 AM »
Just wanted to send out much love and respect to all of you. I've been freaking out over my waitlistings and denials, and have been feeling pretty much alone through this whole process. I agonized over the decision to take the LSAT and all through the application process. With each negative, or no decision it felt like I was sacrificing a little of my ego, and self-confidence.

I realize now that I am not alone in this.

Just reading all the various postings, and feeling the humanity behind your words has helped me a great deal.

So mad props and deep flava to you all. I hope you all achieve your dreams.
Rest not. Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.

-Goethe

cal4ever

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you all.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 03:33:16 AM »
Just wanted to send out much love and respect to all of you. I've been freaking out over my waitlistings and denials, and have been feeling pretty much alone through this whole process. I agonized over the decision to take the LSAT and all through the application process. With each negative, or no decision it felt like I was sacrificing a little of my ego, and self-confidence.

Just reading all the various postings, and feeling the humanity behind your words has helped me a great deal.

Reindeer, is that a picture of you?  You look like one of my friend's cousin.  I doubt it's you, but what an uncanny resemblance!!! 

And no, you aren't alone.  Not alone at all!! :)  Goodluck to you!
I am thanking my lucky stars that I got into Boalt Hall!  Three more years in Berkeley.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 10:18:38 AM »

glad some of the people could provide you with supportive words.

...and im not sure where youre getting the 'humanity' from the threads, cuz id like to see some myself!  these guys on this discussion board are all heathens, misfits, and the scum of society.  they talk about asses, physical attributes, tossing salad, religious and racial biases, retarded people, and the lack of thechoson to get some more than once a week. 
i would hardly call these people and their words 'humane'...rather, the correct terms you should have used are:

"...and feeling the insanity behind your words..."

or

"...and feeling the inanity behind your words..."

that, my friend, would have made much more sense.

and dont fret about your acceptances, denials, wl's.  you will always be accepted here because we all have very low standards...kidding, my bro...kidding.   ;)
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

Harvey Dent

• Sr. Citizen
  • Nothing bad ever happens on the dirt road...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 03:00:44 PM »
Just wanted to send out much love and respect to all of you.

No problem at all.
LSN