Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I AM IN NEED OF SOME LOVE (OR HELP)!!  (Read 3346 times)

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: I AM IN NEED OF SOME LOVE (OR HELP)!!
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2004, 05:28:51 PM »

taiwanese girls suck.  i dated one.  the damn female dog cheated on me.

weird, most of the taiwanese girls i know are the sweetest people...
and japanese girls are submissive? i thought korean girls were and the chinese girls were the most aggressive...

well i'm not submissive... not at all. maybe that's why korean guys don't really like me.  ;)

thechoson

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2004, 05:29:52 PM »
Japanese girls submissive?! I don't know, that just seems to be a stereotype, the ones I've known were real ball grinders.

Taiwanese girls.. not much experience with them, the one I did know was very fiery, had a different boyfriend every week, that sort of thing.

Korean girls... Hot as hell, high maintenance, not my thing.

Chinese girls rule.  I mean, at the very least, there's so many of them, you are bound to find one you like.

thechoson

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2004, 05:31:58 PM »
Korean girls, on the whole, are hotter.  I don't know why.  I think they have more western features (inbreeding from the Mongols).  Korean girls also have great skin.  And great eyes, and great bodies, and ooo I could go on.

Dsong- what did you do to the girl, and the guy she was cheating with?

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2004, 05:37:35 PM »
Korean girls, on the whole, are hotter.  I don't know why.  I think they have more western features (inbreeding from the Mongols).  Korean girls also have great skin.  And great eyes, and great bodies, and ooo I could go on.

Dsong- what did you do to the girl, and the guy she was cheating with?

i didnt do anything to her.  and i never saw the dude.  i think he lives in san francisco or something.  but i think hes also gay now.  or likes to spend time with dalmations...at least thats what one of my friends told me.

as for the taiwanese whore, i just parted ways with her.  then she came back about a month later, and we had a 'mercy-@#!*' then parted again.  and then she came back a month later for another reason...

btw, this is probably why a chat room would be better.  we are getting off the topic of helping reachy keeps his balls.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2004, 05:39:40 PM »
She cheated on you for a gay guy? Dude, that's sad.  I would have beaten him with a baseball bat.  Just for fun. Then I would have gone to work on him.  I think I would have beaten her too.  Then go to work on her.  Oh well, that's just me, I have a slight temper problem.

Reachy needs to be a man.  He needs to get some more money, put it on the line, and win back what he lost. Problem solved. Step up, Rounders style.

ttiwed

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2004, 06:03:25 PM »
i would have to agree with dsong that taiwanish girls are bitches. you either have the ones who are sluts cause their daddy's "protected" them from the outside world and when they get to college, they go all out. or you have the ones who are so stuck up, they only date white dudes cause they think it heightens their status. only 10% of em are even worth asking out. i also agree with cho that koreans are hotter (girls only, the guys are busted).

but we should get off such an esoteric subject before the white people start changing their avatars again.

thechoson

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2004, 06:05:24 PM »
i would have to agree with dsong that taiwanish girls are bitches. you either have the ones who are sluts cause their daddy's "protected" them from the outside world and when they get to college, they go all out. or you have the ones who are so stuck up, they only date white dudes cause they think it heightens their status. only 10% of em are even worth asking out. i also agree with cho that koreans are hotter (girls only, the guys are busted).

but we should get off such an esoteric subject before the white people start changing their avatars again.

Yea, Korean guys got shafted.  Well there are some good looking ones, but definitely not me.  Hmm.. I haven't known many Taiwanese girls. BUt now that i think of it, most were all either sluts or bitches.  Not all though, some have been very nice.  Good call

reachy

• CLS, Here I Come!!
    • MSN Messenger - reachy@u.washington.edu
    • AOL Instant Messenger - reachy
    • View Profile
    • Reachy
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2004, 07:05:13 PM »
Hahahaha... well actually that's what I did. I simplified the story somewhat... started with 500 against this guy (that was my profit), lost it, then put 400 of my original principal on the line, lost that, then was so pissed off that i put 700 on the line, grew that to a HUGE amount, then somehow lost that too (in 10/20 poker avg. pot size is 100+)

So yeah, I actually got all of it back multiple times, but I'm just a greedy idiot, and I'd be stupid to think I could win back $1500 (and my Neteller account said I hit my weekly spending limit, lol) so i just say screw poker

Just now, I did have $11 left, and went all in with AA preflop, and some guy had 10 6 and got 2pair... wtf is that!! Ohhh well hopefully I'll just do well at Columbia and $1500 will be nothing.

But Damn! Could've gotten a new laptop.

She cheated on you for a gay guy? Dude, that's sad.  I would have beaten him with a baseball bat.  Just for fun. Then I would have gone to work on him.  I think I would have beaten her too.  Then go to work on her.  Oh well, that's just me, I have a slight temper problem.

Reachy needs to be a man.  He needs to get some more money, put it on the line, and win back what he lost. Problem solved. Step up, Rounders style.

reachy

• CLS, Here I Come!!
    • View Profile
    • Reachy
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2004, 07:08:41 PM »
I wonder if there's a difference between Korean girls from Korea and those in America... it seemed to me that the ones in Korea were much hotter, and just better dating material in general. Any experiences?

reachy

• CLS, Here I Come!!
    • View Profile
    • Reachy
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2004, 07:11:55 PM »
That's the thing... at least for my girlfriend, she's REALLY sweet and adorable in public and everyone loves her, but when she's not in the public scene, she can be really mean and crazy!!

taiwanese girls suck.  i dated one.  the damn female dog cheated on me.

weird, most of the taiwanese girls i know are the sweetest people...
and japanese girls are submissive? i thought korean girls were and the chinese girls were the most aggressive...

well i'm not submissive... not at all. maybe that's why korean guys don't really like me.  ;)