Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I AM IN NEED OF SOME LOVE (OR HELP)!!  (Read 3265 times)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: I AM IN NEED OF SOME LOVE (OR HELP)!!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2004, 04:37:09 PM »
Dude what is it with us Koreans ... Gambling, Drinking, Egocentric men ... the most vile race on the planet

yeah i dont know its just addicting... i guess people have to find out the hard way not to gamble, because when youre up you keep playing more  and when youre down ... yeah

well the other guy was sitting with 3000, so i didnt really have much choice... he kept calling and raising anything, and kept getting lucky river pairs so it was ridiculous

...been there, done that. 

rule of thumb in limit poker:  you should never lose more than 40x the LB.  you took 160x to the table.  that was your mistake. 

just take your beating like a man. 

thats when you leave that table and go to another.

was this online or b&m?

just a word of advice from a guy that knows what gambling can do...

quit when you can.  winning playing poker is like winning the lottery.  though there is skill involved, 20% is still luck. 

trust me - i used to attend GA meetings.  you never want to go that far. 

its the kimchee.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2004, 04:42:29 PM »
Dude what is it with us Koreans ... Gambling, Drinking, Egocentric men ... the most vile race on the planet

yeah i dont know its just addicting... i guess people have to find out the hard way not to gamble, because when youre up you keep playing more  and when youre down ... yeah

well the other guy was sitting with 3000, so i didnt really have much choice... he kept calling and raising anything, and kept getting lucky river pairs so it was ridiculous

...been there, done that. 

rule of thumb in limit poker:  you should never lose more than 40x the LB.  you took 160x to the table.  that was your mistake. 

just take your beating like a man. 

thats when you leave that table and go to another.

was this online or b&m?

just a word of advice from a guy that knows what gambling can do...

quit when you can.  winning playing poker is like winning the lottery.  though there is skill involved, 20% is still luck. 

trust me - i used to attend GA meetings.  you never want to go that far. 

HEY HEY HEY, speak for yourself. I don't drink.  So only 2 of those 3 apply to me.

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2004, 04:47:46 PM »
Good advice!! If only I could follow it...

My boyfriend used to play online...it drove me nuts.  But he never used his own $$.  He got $50 from the company to start b/c his friend referred him, and that is all he played with.  He cashed out and quit after a few months.  NEVER use your own $$.  If you lose that $50 referral $$ you are done, and you weren't meant to play like that.

My advice:

Play with your friends for fun with low buy-ins. No online *&^%.

Cut your losses and accept responsibility.  Do not blame the other player, the river, the flop, blah blah blah. 

Admit to you girlfriend you were WRONG and made poor choices.  Apologize and promise it will never happen again and you learned you lesson.  She'll forgive you.

Hey, maybe you don't need to tell her...it is your $$, right?

Man, you've suffered enough!
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2004, 04:53:30 PM »

Admit to you girlfriend you were WRONG and made poor choices.  Apologize and promise it will never happen again and you learned you lesson.  She'll forgive you.

dont lie to women.  EVER.  they will find out.

and she wont believe you anyway...youre korean.  koreans never learn their lesson.  and it ALWAYS happens again to koreans.

thechoson

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2004, 04:56:56 PM »
Koreans suck

sodashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2004, 05:05:13 PM »
Koreans suck

no.
Korean guys suck.

korean women are... ok they suck too. fine we all suck.

Oh and good luck... tell your gf. don't worry, if she really loves you she may act angry to get her way for a bit while she's already forgiven you... women are awesome like that.

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2004, 05:06:54 PM »
I love Koreans!  (Except for my Aunt, she is a real piece of work)  And yes, it is by marriage.
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2004, 05:07:02 PM »
Koreans suck

no.
Korean guys suck.

Oh and good luck... tell your gf. don't worry, if she really loves you she may act angry to get her way for a bit while she's already forgiven you... women are awesome like that.

there is a difference between korean men and women...

korean men just suck.

korean women suck well.

reachy

• CLS, Here I Come!!
    • MSN Messenger - reachy@u.washington.edu
    • AOL Instant Messenger - reachy
    • View Profile
    • Reachy
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2004, 05:17:13 PM »
heheh i compromised and told her i lost 350... if i told her i lost 1600 i dont think she would ever talk to me again... shes pretty fiery, a taiwanese girl

i heard japanese girls are the most submissive among the asians... that true? and who are the most UNsubmissive?? dont know how korean girls are, never dated one!

Koreans suck

no.
Korean guys suck.

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2004, 05:24:49 PM »
heheh i compromised and told her i lost 350... if i told her i lost 1600 i dont think she would ever talk to me again... shes pretty fiery, a taiwanese girl

i heard japanese girls are the most submissive among the asians... that true? and who are the most UNsubmissive?? dont know how korean girls are, never dated one!

Koreans suck

no.
Korean guys suck.

taiwanese girls suck.  i dated one.  the damn female dog cheated on me.