I was also waitlisted at USD. Still nothing from Loyola LA. I wonder how many people are still waiting to hear from these schools where attending is actually a viable option . . .
Scurvy, would you take Loyola over Houston?
I'm still complete at Loyola and also nothing from Santa Clara yet.
I wouldn't attend either one of them, but still want my $$'s worth and get a decision from them.
Not unless Loyola could get within $5k of UH. I know I'll have tougher time coming back to CA after going to UH (if I even want to come back), but for less than a 1/3 of the price, more opportunities for my husband, similar rank, and the opportunity to be a homeowner, it's worth it. Having so little debt, it will be fine if it takes me longer to find a job in CA. And I already have a soft job offer if I want to suck it up and do Bankruptcy Law.
No way I'd go to Santa Clara at this point. But I still want my decision.