~~Official "post here if you are one of the LSD cool kids" thread~~

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ~~Official "post here if you are one of the LSD cool kids" thread~~
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2005, 01:55:49 PM »
That's really cool. Park City is nice.

I love watching people ski for the first time.  ;) Not that I am any expert!

My dad got caught in that orange netting you see everywhere. He looked like a bug caught in a web. The ski patrol had to come and cut him out as everyone (including my mom) watched and laughed from the lodge. Needless to say, he never skied again!  :D

I didn't do that, but one of the kids I was with (who was an excellent skier) wanted to go ski some different trails on the mountain. I only ski green, so I made sure that there was green all the way down. There was. So we got off the first mile-long lift and looked around, and he said, "This isn't where I wanted to go...I think it's the next lift." We went up yet another mile-long lift to the top of the freakin' mountain. Remember, I've never skied before. I'm great on the greens, but I just don't have endurance. Long story short, it took me about 3.5 hours to ski down the 3 mile mountain because I had to stop and take little breaks along the way. The kid I was with made it in about 45 minutes. He was about to call the ski patrol for me...he thought I'd had a heart attack.
Nice. You might want to go to the gym to fix that problem. Way to persevere though.

Nice. You may want to decapitate yourself to fix your problem.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D