Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: OSU Moritz / Columbus Housing  (Read 243 times)

Il Stupido

• View Profile
OSU Moritz / Columbus Housing
« on: April 29, 2005, 10:26:10 AM »
I also posted this on the Accepted & Decided Board, so sorry if you're reading it twice.

Anyone out there who is either heading to OSU or is from Columbus? My fiance and I have been looking at all the apartment listing websites trying to find a place. I could have sworn a few days ago that I saw a listing for some townhouses (2BR I think, possibly in the NE part of town) that had some cool split-level floorplan thing going on. Now when I look for them, they seemed to have fallen off the internet. Does anybody know about a place that comes anywhere close to resembling what I'm talking about? It's driving me crazy trying to find it again.

Maybe I just dreamt the whole thing up.
Accepted: Ohio State, Georgetown, GW
Waitlisted: Michigan, Virginia

• View Profile
Re: OSU Moritz / Columbus Housing
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 03:15:13 PM »
I live in Columbus and there are townhouses everywhere!  In fact if you can find a place that isn't a townhouse I'd be shocked!  First of all, I suggest living in the NW section of Columbus. Upper Arlington, Hilliard and Dublin are a few places to look for.  I used to live on the NW side and I now live on the NE side...BIG MISTAKE.  Some really sweet apartments are located on Dierker (sp?) off Bethel Rd.  I think it's called the Island Club or something.  Olentangy Commons is where most OSU students live off campus but there are parts of the complex that are overrought with rowdy undergrads, so if you are looking for a quite place, make sure the rental office is aware.  Let me know if you need any other info.  Good luck!

Il Stupido

• View Profile
Re: OSU Moritz / Columbus Housing
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 05:24:34 PM »
We've actually looked around at a number of townhouses already, most of which were in the NW part of town around Bethel and Henderson. The only reason I ask specifically about these units is that when I saw them, the floorplans looked really different and cool. We'll probably end up in a place we liked near Henderson and Reed since the COTA shoots straight down Reed into campus.
Accepted: Ohio State, Georgetown, GW
Waitlisted: Michigan, Virginia