Law School Discussion

Headed to USD?..Who are you and where are you from?

dave303

• La plus belle pour aller danser
    • View Profile
Re: Headed to USD?..Who are you and where are you from?
« Reply #210 on: July 19, 2005, 08:14:48 PM »
Yeah I thought it was idiotic too when I got it. Its not like we're going to be rebuilding historical wood buildings and sharing heroin needles. That stuff should be for undergrads.

Wonder if they allow you to skip it if you claim religious objections.

JeffB

• I can't stop thinking about ninjas
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2005, 09:09:18 PM »
Man, we're not going to be rebuilding historical wood buildings and sharing heroin needles?  Why did I even sign up?  I claim religious objections to paying $100 for something stupid. 

ImpairedWarpig: Did you know-
Facts:

1.    Ninjas are mammals.

2.    Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3.    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

See also the movies under the Get pumped up section

« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2005, 10:11:49 PM »
Is anyone else here having a hard time with their immunization record?  I am having a hard time with the principle of the matter - after all, USD is in the Mission Bay area, not the Sao Paolo Brazil area.  Why do I need to have a TB test that has been done in the last year? I got all of my vaccines before I started kindergarten.  But, here I sit with bandages on my arm and with $103 less in my bank account, but fear not fellow students - you will not get Hepatits B from me.

That's funny because I had the exact same problem, my doctor said as long as I hadn't visited a 3rd world country recently there was no reason to get it, but then USD started busting my balls about it. It really makes me wonder about the ghettoness of Linda Vista if a TB shot is required to live there.

AZWildcat

• What LS in San Diego looks like..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2005, 12:33:07 PM »
I just got the roommate list.  My ad sticks out like a damn sore thumb, lol.  Hopefully someone calls!
  But they listed my undergrad as ASU!!!!!!!  That's grounds for an ass kicking. :)

I'm very surprised that so few who are looking for a room didn't make comments. 

« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2005, 02:34:33 PM »
How many people are on the list?

AZWildcat

• What LS in San Diego looks like..
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: July 22, 2005, 04:09:03 PM »
How many people are on the list?
[/quote

About 100

DumbMe

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2005, 01:26:10 PM »
Are we going to get more information on registration and orientation? Did anybody talk to the admissions office about this?

« Reply #217 on: July 24, 2005, 06:28:37 PM »
Hey what's the timetable of events before 1st day of classes? (orientation etc.)

Also, 2 of my college buddies are renting out a room in their 3 bdr house for under $1000 in Clairemont (about 10-15 mins from USD). Msg me for more info. ( I see a lot of Wildcats on this thread, just beware that they are both die-hard Trojans too)

« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2005, 09:37:12 PM »
Rent is $700/mo to be specific

hmusd

« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2005, 11:24:59 AM »
Anyone else starting to get really anxious and a little freaked out?  I'm excited to get there, but I keep hearing all of these LS horror stories that are making me crazy.