Law School Discussion

Headed to USD?..Who are you and where are you from?

Re: Headed to USD?..Who are you and where are you from?
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
This is a somewhat random question, but are any of you future Toreros on the Facebook (as in thefacebook.com)?  Just curious. :)  It would be nice to put some faces with names.

« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2005, 10:25:49 AM »

FYI:  All Arizona alumni will be expected to attend various basketball and football parties. ;)

Ha. Count me in. 

« Reply #142 on: June 23, 2005, 02:57:06 PM »
Does anybody know where the Friar's Village apartment/condo complex is in relation to USD? I've seen a lot of rooms/condo's for rent there on the housing page but can't seem to find a location for the place.

Friar's Village is just up Linda Vista Road (going up hill)...they're all independantly owned...the unit I happened to look in was completely rennovated and looked great inside, also the neighborhood felt very safe. 

And YES to football/bball parties!  :)

Hope everyone's having a good summer...I quit work last week, so mine's been just great!

ptforme

« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2005, 01:53:48 PM »
So I tried to activate USD email and got some errors, anyone else?

rm5400

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2005, 02:55:56 PM »
So I tried to activate USD email and got some errors, anyone else?

I activated my account but I wasn't clear on where to go to open email or what the server address etc to enter so outlook can get the email.

Maybe there's a mistake and you weren't really accepted...:)

ptforme

« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2005, 03:09:07 PM »
har har har.  they've already cashed a few checks!  harumph I say.

dave303

• La plus belle pour aller danser
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2005, 03:17:38 PM »
The email thing worked for me. I don't like the USD email names, oh well. If you are using an old version of IE or another browser try the latest IE.

rm5400

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2005, 03:26:34 PM »
The email thing worked for me. I don't like the USD email names, oh well. If you are using an old version of IE or another browser try the latest IE.

yeah wtf is this BS about -09 on the end of your email?!

JeffB

• I can't stop thinking about ninjas
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2005, 04:43:35 PM »
I couldn't activate my e-mail at first.  I started to get really mad at USD.  Then, just now I tried to do it again and realized that you need only the last four digits of your USD id number.  I think the -09 might be the year you are set to graduate?  There is a link somewhere on the Unet page that has instructions how to forward your e-mail.  You have to log on to do though and your account is activated only one hour after you register, so I can't get onto it yet.

On an unrelated note, my boy was born on June 17 at 7 lbs. 7 oz.  KSWB came out on Father's Day and gave us a 45 second sement on the 10 o'clock news. 

rm5400

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2005, 06:11:52 PM »
I couldn't activate my e-mail at first.  I started to get really mad at USD.  Then, just now I tried to do it again and realized that you need only the last four digits of your USD id number.  I think the -09 might be the year you are set to graduate?  There is a link somewhere on the Unet page that has instructions how to forward your e-mail.  You have to log on to do though and your account is activated only one hour after you register, so I can't get onto it yet.

On an unrelated note, my boy was born on June 17 at 7 lbs. 7 oz.  KSWB came out on Father's Day and gave us a 45 second sement on the 10 o'clock news. 

COngrats!! 

I dont think it means'09 is my grad year because I'm in day program.