Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Home Ownership and Wealth Building  (Read 109794 times)

smujd2007

• Sr. Citizen
  • January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
Re: Home Ownership and Wealth Building
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2005, 11:18:23 AM »
Ya'll are crazy.

smujd2007 is now an Attorney at Law!

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2005, 11:22:18 AM »
"lean back, lean back, Le-oh sh!t I fell over"
Look to the left -- Look to the right

official2008

• Sr. Citizen
  • London Jazz Cafe
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - official2007
    • View Profile
    • LSN PROFILE
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2005, 01:19:23 PM »
Ok, the picture, itís 8 years old. So yeah, I did wear a silver chain and my hat backwards in high schoolÖsue me.

And on that same topic, you call me a ďgold chain man,Ē I canít say I know what that is, but Iím assuming youíre claiming me to be some type of thug or flashy, materialistic person; thatís not the case. But yet you stereotype me, and in next couple of day youíre going to be on talking about how white people always judging us or something along those linesÖcheck that.

Anyway, Iím done playing devilís advocate. I think I put up a good one, but itís obvious youíre not getting what Iím saying, plus itís getting personal, and i'm not on often enough to defend myself. My argument never was donít buy houses. I said, from the beginning, that it was secondaryÖget money first, get your business first, then when youíre in a better position, buy a house.

Itís a stifling investment; Iím saying, initially, itís better to rent. I just think, if my mother didnít get her magazine off the ground, cause she decided to stay on a journalistís salary, to pay a mortgage.   
Give is us free!

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2005, 01:22:57 PM »
I hope you know I was just teasing...

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2005, 01:26:06 PM »
Ok, the picture, itís 8 years old. So yeah, I did wear a silver chain and my hat backwards in high schoolÖsue me.

And on that same topic, you call me a ďgold chain man,Ē I canít say I know what that is, but Iím assuming youíre claiming me to be some type of thug or flashy, materialistic person; thatís not the case. But yet you stereotype me, and in next couple of day youíre going to be on talking about how white people always judging us or something along those linesÖcheck that.

Anyway, Iím done playing devilís advocate. I think I put up a good one, but itís obvious youíre not getting what Iím saying, plus itís getting personal, and i'm not on often enough to defend myself. My argument never was donít buy houses. I said, from the beginning, that it was secondaryÖget money first, get your business first, then when youíre in a better position, buy a house.

Itís a stifling investment; Iím saying, initially, itís better to rent. I just think, if my mother didnít get her magazine off the ground, cause she decided to stay on a journalistís salary, to pay a mortgage.   

don't run away just cause many of us think your opinion is jacked up.  people are bound to disagree with you in life, get over it.  as for the clowning, we clown because we love.  sharpen your tools and get ready for the next round of the dozens.

speaking of which dang how old were you in that pic?  seriously you look like Michael Jordan's dad.  what's up?   ???

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2005, 01:28:14 PM »
speaking of which dang how old were you in that pic?  seriously you look like Michael Jordan's dad.  what's up?   ???

rofl

official2008

• Sr. Citizen
  • London Jazz Cafe
    • View Profile
    • LSN PROFILE
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2005, 01:28:34 PM »
i ain't runnig away, but i'm done with this argument. and a lot of people don't think my argument was jacked up.

i was 15 at the oldest
Give is us free!

drowles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2005, 01:29:55 PM »
Your argument WAS jacked up!
ATTENDING... UGA.. GO DAWGS!!!
Accepted: UGA, GW PT, Tulane
Dinged:GMU PT/FT
Priority Waitlist: Gtown PT
Waitlist: BC, WUSTL, Emory
Applied: GMU PT/FT, GW PT, Gtown PT, Emory, UGA, BC, Tulane, WUSTL

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2005, 01:30:56 PM »
i ain't runnig away, but i'm done with this argument. and a lot of people don't think my argument was jacked up.

i was 15 at the oldest

homie, put a new picture up.  you are making this too easy.  I like a fair fight.

official2008

• Sr. Citizen
  • London Jazz Cafe
    • View Profile
    • LSN PROFILE
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2005, 01:31:51 PM »
you're jacked up. and you still haven't said anything useful.

what's wrong with my picture ???
Give is us free!