Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Home Ownership and Wealth Building  (Read 113762 times)

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
  • "to boldly go, where no man has gone before"
    • View Profile
Re: Home Ownership and Wealth Building
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2005, 03:41:32 PM »
The more I read BLSD the more I want to invest in Mercedes, BMW, whoever the fuuck makes Hummer and Sean John...It's amazing that people find their way to this board just to ask or defend the stupidest point of views in the world...OP if you don't think owning a home is a good idea and the best investment you can make, great... please tell me when you are coming back to the U.S. and where you are going to be staying...I'll make it a point to have a cool crib for you to Rent (er...I mean pay my mortgage)...

Here is my point All wealthy people own property, All, not some All if they don't own now they did to get wealthy...If you think you are wealthy and don't own your own home you're not wealthy.
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy."

official2008

• Sr. Citizen
  • London Jazz Cafe
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - official2007
    • View Profile
    • LSN PROFILE
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2005, 03:45:17 PM »
The more I read BLSD the more I want to invest in Mercedes, BMW, whoever the fuuck makes Hummer and Sean John...It's amazing that people find their way to this board just to ask or defend the stupidest point of views in the world...OP if you don't think owning a home is a good idea and the best investment you can make, great... please tell me when you are coming back to the U.S. and where you are going to be staying...I'll make it a point to have a cool crib for you to Rent (er...I mean pay my mortgage)...

Here is my point All wealthy people own property, All, not some All if they don't own now they did to get wealthy...If you think you are wealthy and don't own your own home you're not wealthy.

they were wealthy first.  ;)
Give is us free!

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2005, 03:50:06 PM »

:D
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2005, 03:51:48 PM »

they were wealthy first.  ;)

I'm gonna say it again for the slow people...All rich people own their own home, All, All...  If I knew All rich people own fukking Monkeys...I'd buy a monkey and pimp her out...but they don't, so I'm gonna stick to the one thing that all wealthy people have...A house/real estate...

official2008

• Sr. Citizen
  • London Jazz Cafe
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - official2007
    • View Profile
    • LSN PROFILE
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2005, 03:53:23 PM »

who's going to pay the mortgage on the place you're renting to me?

if you can answer that one, then i'll concede...i'm wrong.  ::)
Give is us free!

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2005, 03:56:49 PM »

You are plus I'm gonna make a profit each month in addition to your rent money..

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2005, 03:57:19 PM »
buy a new house..sell that female dog in three yrs for a profit..and move on.. if you don't see how that can be a good investment then i don't know what to tell you..

I donít see how youíre saying a personís quality of life can be better in an apt that theyíre renting.. you have NO control on where you live.. the only thing that you control is how you decorate your apt.. whenever there are problems youíll have to wait on the maintenance company to fix your *&^%.. and most of the time those people are lazy..no matter what kind of area youíre living in..

Then you have to deal with the noise of other tenants.. and thatís a whole notha issue..

Hmm.. the people who are paying a higher percentage of their income for a home arenít that intelligentÖ the majority of the time you will find yourself spending less money for a mortgage than you will for an apt unless youíre living in a cheap or crime ridden area like certain parts of SE DCÖ

What are the troubles and heartaches that come with homeownership? Iím telling you right now as I am sitting in my kitchen typing this postÖ Iím looking out of the window at my beautiful backyard.. Iím quite happy.. whereas this time last yr as I was paying rent for my apt I was pissed  off thinking about how Iíd never benefit from the money that I was spending  on the first of every monthÖ
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

HBCU.EDU

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2005, 03:58:08 PM »
"who's going to pay the mortgage on the place you're renting to me?" Yeah. Right.  ::)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2005, 03:59:15 PM »
YOU are paying the mortgage on the place that someone is renting to you... as well as putting money in that owner's pocket

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Made4law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2005, 04:02:58 PM »
HBC is Sean John public yet...How much is a share in spinning rims these days... ;D ;D ;D