Law School Discussion

Home Ownership and Wealth Building

A.

• View Profile
Re: Home Ownership and Wealth Building
« Reply #430 on: July 04, 2006, 08:19:27 PM »
lol.  someone is hooked. :D  ;)

Lol.  Pretty much, but I still might split.

cui bono?

• blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 04, 2006, 08:21:13 PM »
lol.  someone is hooked. :D  ;)

Lol.  Pretty much, but I still might split.

where would u prefer?  are u just set on DC?

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 04, 2006, 08:40:17 PM »
I prefer DC, but I have some pretty strong ATL connections.  I'm thinking of splitting next summer to decide what my best course of action is.

One Step Ahead

• you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 04, 2006, 08:56:12 PM »
I prefer DC, but I have some pretty strong ATL connections.  I'm thinking of splitting next summer to decide what my best course of action is.

yeah if you are still interested in what I think you are, splitting is the best move.  you don't want to be too yankified

THE BLUE SWEATER

• Home of the Blue Sweater
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #434 on: July 05, 2006, 08:34:47 AM »
You can never be too yankified.

Freak

• What's your agenda?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 05, 2006, 08:45:04 AM »

that is soooooooooooooooo not true!

I beg to differ.

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 05, 2006, 08:45:45 AM »

Oh yes indeed you can.  I think I might end up on Alci's path -- splitting between DC and my Southern dream city (Charlotte) -- in the future.

crazy8

« Reply #437 on: July 05, 2006, 08:54:46 AM »

Oh yes indeed you can.  I think I might end up on Alci's path -- splitting between DC and my Southern dream city (Charlotte) -- in the future.

What is NC in general like?  I just got off UNC's waitlist, but never seriously considered the school because I know nothing about the area.  Visisted it a couple times and thought it was nice.

« Reply #438 on: July 05, 2006, 08:58:55 AM »

What is NC in general like?  I just got off UNC's waitlist, but never seriously considered the school because I know nothing about the area.  Visisted it a couple times and thought it was nice.

I've heard only good things about NC.  The cost of living is low, the people are supposed to be nice, the area is supposed to be really pretty, and there's supposed to be a pretty good professional job market.  

Some of my friends are trying to convince me to move to Charlotte or Raleigh, but I'm not in the mood to be that far down South...

Freak

• What's your agenda?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 05, 2006, 08:59:48 AM »

I've heard only good things about NC.  The cost of living is low, the people are supposed to be nice, the area is supposed to be really pretty, and there's supposed to be a pretty good professional job market.  

Some of my friends are trying to convince me to move to Charlotte or Raleigh, but I'm not in the mood to be that far down South...

I heard the same, but my info is 6-7 years old.