Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: POST 5000!!!!!  (Read 1589 times)

Brave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
POST 5000!!!!!
« on: April 27, 2005, 05:55:07 PM »
Per the rules set forth by those coming before me in the LSD constitution, every 1000 posts is occasion for a shout out to those who helped you get there.  Properly taking action, I am editing this, my 5000th post, to become my speech.  As far as I can tell, I have become the fastest LSDer to hit this landmark, starting on January 21st and ending April 27th, totalling 97 days with an average over 50 posts per day.

First off, I think it's appropriate to thank those who came before us: Cho, Zap, ReindeerS, Lexy, and the other old-school LSDers.  I would like to thank Pookie, MC and Ladyday, as they were the first to help me with the LSD jargon and basic law school application knowledge.  And I give a shout out to KissMyRing for being my first troll ever.

Secondly, I'd like to thank the crew on the just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind... thread: (and I apologize for not linking your names or if I forget anyone) Merc, Sej, Amarain, Vannah, kbp, Dr No, Soup Nazi, T, Vino, Pres, Phanny, Drea, Kristay, Bruin, Jacy, Murky, Lane, BP, ekc ... A special shout out to Amarain, who introduced me to the Georgia thread -- we miss you!  Merc, Jules, Lane, Vino, T, and Pres -- the p-dubbing gang, this could not have been done without you!  And not to forget, all the ladies, :-*.  Not only have all of you helped me get to 5000 posts, but you've helped time pass at my internship!

Thirdly, I'd like to thank BLSD and the Latina/o threads for giving me new perspectives on things that I'd never been exposed to and for great conversations.

Fourthly, I'd like to thank Andrew for developing and maintaining this discussion board.  Kudos to you for passing the MA Bar while still finding time to maintaining this site and your other projects.

Finally, thanks to everyone on LSD for all the very interesting (and sometimes useful!) conversations -- I've learned so much about prepping for the LSAT, LS applications, and life in general.  Good luck to everyone taking the LSAT this June with me and later on, to everyone still waiting for Admits and deciding where to go this Fall, and those anxiously waiting for next cycle to begin!  I hope to give back as much as I've taken in the time remaining until I retire from this board.  It's been great getting to know everyone and it will be exciting to meet everyone if we cross paths down the road.

Best wishes,

Brave, LSD Obsessed.

DreaNM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: POST 5000!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 05:59:50 PM »
ya little heartbreaker! Congrats - I'm so happy for you I could  :'(

soupnazi

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 06:21:52 PM »
it's a celebration bitches!

PresClay_00

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 06:34:05 PM »
congrats Whore  ;D

__

• LSD Obsessed
  • Chowdah mmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 06:43:22 PM »
I gotta a present here for ya ;) :-*
sometimes I put hot chinese mustard up my nose to see if I'm still alive

PresClay_00

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 07:46:03 PM »
talk about a symbiotic gift

bruin

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 10:59:12 PM »
Congrats ya' whore! It's about freekin time :)
Attending UVa
Click below for more info
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bruin04
Come on, I know you want to click me.

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 11:12:47 PM »
You suck!  >:(

kristay