Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Pumping Iron  (Read 11378 times)

NYBound05

Re: Pumping Iron
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2004, 10:47:12 PM »
And so are you.

you are ill-informed. 

I stand by what I previously said that thechoson should read up on the topic himself to get the most accurate response.

I would also refrain from calling people on this board "ill-informed" when it comes to weight training, and claiming all advice that has been given is "bad" with the exception of yours.  There is no one solid answer as to how an individual should most effectively gain muscle mass with cardio in mind.  Why?  Because every BODY is different, and despite what has been said, you can't just group someone who claims they're lean with all other people who have a fast metabolism. 

Therefore, like I said, I would advise him to read up on the subject, try a routine and see how it works best with HIS body type, and stick with that.  We have all given our OPINION (because face it, that's all it is), and so he can pick and choose from what he wants to try. Although we all work out, none of us are trained, licensed professionals on the subject, so stay off the high horse and stop acting like you're such an expert and everyone else doesn't know *&^%. 

thechoson

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2004, 05:41:00 PM »
Thanks for all the input folks. I got to be honest, the only reason i want to get buff is so i can get chick. I have a gf already, but hey, the more the merrier

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2004, 05:56:42 PM »
Thanks for all the input folks. I got to be honest, the only reason i want to get buff is so i can get chick. I have a gf already, but hey, the more the merrier

if thats the case, you dont need to get buff.  just whip out your 6 inches and thatll get the ladies screaming.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

thechoson

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2004, 05:58:01 PM »

if thats the case, you dont need to get buff.  just whip out your 6 inches and thatll get the ladies screaming.

@#!* you ass.  That's 2 inches more than the average Asian packs

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2004, 06:12:59 PM »

who told you that?

thechoson

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2004, 06:16:15 PM »

who told you that?

your wife

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2004, 06:18:14 PM »

who told you that?

your wife

she does have a way of making people feel very secure in themselves...

thechoson

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2004, 06:19:36 PM »

who told you that?

your wife

Yea, that's why she married you

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2004, 06:21:49 PM »

who told you that?

your wife

Yea, that's why she married you

yeah...that makes perfect sense.

thechoson

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2004, 06:22:43 PM »
I told you she's cramping your style!