Law School Discussion

IF YOU ARE ON THE TULANE WAITLIST AND WON'T GO, WITHDRAWAL!

IF YOU ARE ON THE TULANE WAITLIST AND WON'T GO, WITHDRAWAL!
« on: April 27, 2005, 03:20:20 PM »
Tell your friends.  Tell your friends friends.  Hey, you lurkers!  If you aren't going to go, just do me a favor and fax in the damn form saying you don't want to stay on the waitlist. Or just call, or email, who gives a crap if you don't send the form...just let them know!! This is my only chance to start in the fall, so hook me up, score some points with the big man (it will make up for that crap you shoplifted in high school), and GET OFF OF THE LIST.

I humbly thank you.

Re: IF YOU ARE ON THE TULANE WAITLIST AND WON'T GO, WITHDRAWAL!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 12:40:14 PM »
Your mom would want you to get off of the list if you aren't going to go so you could make someone else's kid happy.  Come on now, just shoot them an email and say 'no thanks, take me off of ye olde list'. 

You are a fine human being. 

PresClay_00

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 12:44:40 PM »
or send in your withdrawal?

bdc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 01:41:41 PM »
if you paid the app fee and want a decision then ignore all requests to "WITHDRAWL"  you paid for it so you earned the right to find out even if it is just out of curiosity.

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 05:15:04 PM »
I withdrew last week. How dare them to put me on the WL. F*ck you Tulane, I'm going to top 20 schools.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 05:48:42 PM »
I haven't had the "Won't Go Withdrawals" since my bout with dysentery last year.

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2005, 07:03:40 AM »
You mean "withdraw"?

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=withdraw

I thought I would spell it in a way that you LSD retards might recognize, as you are certainly all going through some trouble as evidenced by your posts.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2005, 07:05:28 AM »
if you paid the app fee and want a decision then ignore all requests to "WITHDRAWL"  you paid for it so you earned the right to find out even if it is just out of curiosity.

You sound like a little baby crying PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!  PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!  It is certainly just a matter of courtesy to remove yourself from a WL if you aren't interested.  "You paid for it...earned the right..."  I am sure that you, as a festering minority AA applicant, did not pay a dime to apply anywhere so you could save your money for crack rocks and malt. 

BYE NOW RETARD.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 07:06:53 AM »
I haven't had the "Won't Go Withdrawals" since my bout with dysentery last year.

153/2.7?  Looks like you might have crapped your brains out during that bout.