Law School Discussion

College Football

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #750 on: November 04, 2005, 10:43:25 PM »
Oh if that link only worked.  You guys can't even keep a website going.  geez.  Two more games until we are undefeated going in to the big game.  I'm going to the AZ state game.  Have fun with Stanford tomorrow!
All in good fun ;D
But in all seriousness, I hope we are both undefeated for The Game.  LA is going to go bananas.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 04, 2005, 10:54:24 PM »
Good luck with VaTech.   ;D

bruin

• View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 04, 2005, 10:55:10 PM »
I checked e-bay the other day (because I decided that my 'after the LSAT' gift to myself was a trip to the game).  Holy *&^%, 1,200 bucks for a pair of tickets.  I'm not MADE of money!  I guess a tv at a bar will have to do.

I saw tickets going for $1500/each a couple of weeks ago. Saw tickets for the visiting (UCLA) section going for ~ $250/each at the same time :(

Bar isn't such a bad idea

bruin

• View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 04, 2005, 10:56:42 PM »
Tickets to individual games are cheap for students (like 10 bucks vs 50) but the ONLY way (as far as I know) to get a ticket to the BIG game (ucla/usc) is to be a season ticket holder.  Or you can pay 1,200 bucks on e-bay.

You can buy them if you are a student ($30 fot the $C game) even if you don't have the student season ticket package. But if you are an alumni/a, you're screwed.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 04, 2005, 10:57:37 PM »
Seriously though, what can I cay about UCLA that hasnt been said about a snowball's chance in hell?

bruin

• View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 04, 2005, 10:58:48 PM »
Tickets to individual games are cheap for students (like 10 bucks vs 50) but the ONLY way (as far as I know) to get a ticket to the BIG game (ucla/usc) you have to be a season ticket holder.  Or you can pay 1,200 bucks on e-bay.

Wow.  We get in free for everything.

That's one nice thing about UVa; free student tickets.
UCLA is $59 for football tickets; or $129 for Football + Basketball (as of 2003-04). :(

bruin

• View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 04, 2005, 11:01:19 PM »
Hmmm, do you remember last year?  DO YOU?  We were so close... so close (considering it was 'sc and all)

we are significantly better than we were last year, and overall, U$C is not as good...

jsia

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 04, 2005, 11:02:07 PM »
Hmmm, do you remember last year?  DO YOU?  We were so close... so close (considering it was 'sc and all)[

Seriously though, what can I cay about UCLA that hasnt been said about a snowball's chance in hell?

Good thing close only counts in horeshoes and handgrenades or we might have lost an appendage.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 04, 2005, 11:03:45 PM »
There is no WAY UCLA ends USC's plethora of streaks at home, no way, not this year.  SOmeday for sure, but these guys are not going to lose.  Matt Leinart did not stay for his last year to lose to UCLA on the final game of the regular season.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 04, 2005, 11:06:40 PM »
You do have a point, and if there is a major injury to Leinart or Bush or Lendale or Jarret or Smith ALL BETS ARE OFF.  Baring that, USC wins handedly.