Law School Discussion

College Football

tegra8

Re: College Football
« Reply #540 on: September 29, 2005, 03:04:28 PM »
"What is USF's rank?  Oh yeah..."

USF is currently in the receiving votes category in one poll.  Where is USC? I seem to be missing them somewhere. They must be on here somewhere.  Oh yea...

They recieved 7 votes.  Don't wet yourself.

how many did USC get?

tegra8

« Reply #541 on: September 29, 2005, 03:10:08 PM »

USF is currently in the receiving votes category in one poll.  Where is USC? I seem to be missing them somewhere. They must be on here somewhere.  Oh yea...

how many did USC get?

Haha. 

You're pretty funny.  Our kicker screwed us out of a UGA win and we simply got outplayed by #15 Alabama.  That, I admit to.  Troy was a joke and we are going to have a tough season second half.

Am I on here raising hell that USC is going to dominate and all the crap you're spouting about USF?  Nope. 

where did I say they were going to dominate? I said in a few years they will be a consistent top 25 team, which is very beleivable if you have any common sense.  I also said if USF and USC played that USF would be favored to win, which is also true. 

hell they play at Miami this week and I dont expect them to win and it potentially could get ugly.  but when you start spouting off stupid stuff about USC im going to argue it, because, well, it is stupid.

tegra8

« Reply #542 on: September 29, 2005, 03:13:18 PM »

how many did USC get?

Haha. 

You're pretty funny.  Our kicker screwed us out of a UGA win and we simply got outplayed by #15 Alabama.  That, I admit to.  Troy was a joke and we are going to have a tough season second half.

Am I on here raising hell that USC is going to dominate and all the crap you're spouting about USF?  Nope. 

where did I say they were going to dominate? I said in a few years they will be a consistent top 25 team, which is very beleivable if you have any common sense.  I also said if USF and USC played that USF would be favored to win, which is also true. 

Unfortunately for you, it's not true.  USF got lucky in one game and you honestly think they can come back and beat a team that beat them 34-3 just last year???   ::)

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree, Mary. 

are you in law school yet? when you argue a case or point do you cite outdated laws?

tegra8

« Reply #543 on: September 29, 2005, 03:19:31 PM »

how many did USC get?

Haha. 

Unfortunately for you, it's not true.  USF got lucky in one game and you honestly think they can come back and beat a team that beat them 34-3 just last year???   ::)

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree, Mary. 

are you in law school yet? when you argue a case or point do you cite outdated laws?

One year ago is hardly outdated.  Think what you wish. 

I am reminded of a quote:

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

read back through this and really look to see who looks like an idiot... you never presented anything except USC won last year.  Iowa was good last year, they suck this year.  Penn St sucked last year but they are pretty good this year.  Utah was good last year, they suck this year.  Oklahoma was good last year (minus one game) and they suck this year.  Michigan St was nothig special last year, they are good this year.  Get the point yet?

tegra8

« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2005, 03:54:06 PM »
South Carolina has the makings of being top 10 next year.

I was going to respond until i read this year.  If you think USF being a top 25 contender in a few years is farfetched yet you believe USC has the potential to be a top 10 team next year, you should look back at the quote you posted earlier

tegra8

« Reply #545 on: September 29, 2005, 04:00:21 PM »
South Carolina has the makings of being top 10 next year.

I was going to respond until i read this year.  If you think USF being a top 25 contender in a few years is farfetched yet you believe USC has the potential to be a top 10 team next year, you should look back at the quote you posted earlier

Thanks, I'll look at it now....

Ok, I looked.  It reminds me that I have to end the discussion.  Can't have you beating me and all.  ;D

See you in Miami!

you coming up for the UT game? i'd love to see the look on your face when you realize how much USC really sucks

« Reply #546 on: September 29, 2005, 04:34:34 PM »
And, oh yeah, it was sure nice of USF to come out and and attend not one, but two consecutive South Carolina Outback bowl victories in Tampa.  Seeing as USF won't be seeing a bowl game in quite a while, it's nice to know that South Carolina could help 'em out.

USF is still in a running for a bowl game this year... granted it will be an uphill battle -- but my neighbors say they'll do it.  by the way they believe UL showed up. they also say its not a fluke because they won by more than 10 points --- and i didnt care to argue with them.  they're big guys with a pit bull...seriously though--- USF could be in a bowl this year.. and i think they will be.

« Reply #547 on: September 29, 2005, 04:43:26 PM »
The only reason they would have a chance to go to a bowl game is their ridiculously easy schedule.

what will you do when UK beats ya'll?

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #548 on: September 29, 2005, 09:34:02 PM »
Haha Mark May was talking about the VT-WVU game and said that you can't even take your helmet off in Morgantown because the West Virginia fans will throw pennies at you...and that they throe pennies at you because they can't afford to throw nickels.

tegra8

« Reply #549 on: October 02, 2005, 02:03:04 PM »
*bump* this thread is funnier after this weekend's lovely showing by USC