Law School Discussion

College Football

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
Re: College Football
« Reply #520 on: September 29, 2005, 12:47:56 PM »
well, half is pretty decent to say the least.  Half of a conference being ranked in the top 25 is pretty dam good.

« Reply #521 on: September 29, 2005, 01:49:05 PM »
Whatever, tegra. Give me one SEC team that could give USC a run for their money and then perhaps I'll start taking you seriously.  ::)  The SEC is the most overrated, underperforming conference there is.  Give me a Big 12, Big 10, or Pac 10 game anyday over the whiny girls that play in your conference.

according to my neighbors (granted they are Football players) USF Bulls could beat any top 10 team in the nation just as they did last week.. i had to laugh.. but the guys believes it.

tegra8

« Reply #522 on: September 29, 2005, 02:24:07 PM »
Whatever, tegra. Give me one SEC team that could give USC a run for their money and then perhaps I'll start taking you seriously.  ::)  The SEC is the most overrated, underperforming conference there is.  Give me a Big 12, Big 10, or Pac 10 game anyday over the whiny girls that play in your conference.

according to my neighbors (granted they are Football players) USF Bulls could beat any top 10 team in the nation just as they did last week.. i had to laugh.. but the guys believes it.

hey now... watch yourself... USF just raped Louisville and they have only been playing football since 1997!  give them a couple years and they will be a consistent top 25 team

tegra8

« Reply #523 on: September 29, 2005, 02:29:03 PM »
well, half is pretty decent to say the least.  Half of a conference being ranked in the top 25 is pretty dam good.

ASU choked against LSU... who just lost to UT
what has Cal done to deserve their ranking? they only beat Illinois by 15... MSU beat them by about 80
UCLA deserves to be ranked higher than Cal, still nothing impressive

I see 4 teams ranked: USC, ASU, UCLA, and Cal.  And the only team that has shown they are deserving of their current ranking is USC

tegra8

« Reply #524 on: September 29, 2005, 02:30:12 PM »
Whatever, tegra. Give me one SEC team that could give USC a run for their money and then perhaps I'll start taking you seriously.  ::)  The SEC is the most overrated, underperforming conference there is.  Give me a Big 12, Big 10, or Pac 10 game anyday over the whiny girls that play in your conference.

hey now... watch yourself... USF just raped Louisville and they have only been playing football since 1997!  give them a couple years and they will be a consistent top 25 team

Riiiiiight.

USC struggled with UCF
USF destroyed UCF with over 300yds rushing
 ::)

tegra8

« Reply #525 on: September 29, 2005, 02:31:39 PM »

If UF can get any resemblance of an offense together by the end of the year they could easily give USC a game.  With Urban at the helm, as much as it pains me to say this, I could easily see UF's offense turning the corner as the year goes on. 

« Reply #526 on: September 29, 2005, 02:33:07 PM »
I'm not sure deluded is the best word -- but overly cocky since beating an over rated UL team...

and I think UF (four games from now)/UGA/Bama could give USC a run for their money

Riiiiiight.

tegra8

« Reply #527 on: September 29, 2005, 02:35:27 PM »

Riiiiiight.

USC struggled with UCF
USF destroyed UCF with over 300yds rushing
 ::)

In 2004: USC beat USF 34-3
In 2005: USC beat UCF 24-15 with a redshirt sophomore quarterback in his first game.

Please...

USF is and always will be a turd school.

USF coach has said over and over he sacrificed last year with so much young talent to be prepared for this year... and so far it is working.  When is the last time USC beat a top 10 team?

« Reply #528 on: September 29, 2005, 02:38:59 PM »
how is it possible that a school like south carolina ends up resurecting a football program while a school like UK can't even get one off the ground?  i mean seriously.... you'd think they could have sprung for a better coach than Brooks... and hal mumme?  guy morris?  bill curry?  if SAouth Carolina can get a decent coach and USF can get a decent coach and i mean in the 80s UL got Schnellenberger when they were on the verge of ending the football program - why can't UK manage to get one decent football coach???  i'm tired of praying for bball season to roll around.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 29, 2005, 02:39:21 PM »

ASU choked against LSU... who just lost to UT
what has Cal done to deserve their ranking? they only beat Illinois by 15... MSU beat them by about 80
UCLA deserves to be ranked higher than Cal, still nothing impressive

I see 4 teams ranked: USC, ASU, UCLA, and Cal.  And the only team that has shown they are deserving of their current ranking is USC
But the PAC-10 is not a garbage league, that is just something people say when they want to bolster their own conference.  LSU is the highest ranked SEC team and it BARELY won over ASU.