Law School Discussion

College Football

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: College Football
« Reply #440 on: September 03, 2005, 07:54:17 PM »
I'd give FSU much more of a chance if Bobby grew a set and replaced his idiot son who's the offensive coordinator...

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 03, 2005, 07:56:04 PM »
We seem to have a disagreement on which of UM and FSU is a better team.  But, I believe all of us CAN agree on one thing:

GATORS AIN'T *&^%!!!

tegra8

« Reply #442 on: September 03, 2005, 07:57:42 PM »
i hope FSU rapes UM like ND is doing to Pitt right now.... 

I hear FSU football players frequently rape people. 

J/k...I couldn't resist.  As much as I bleed orange and green, I will always have respect for FSU's football team.  Bowden is a great coach, who is a tremendous recruiter (just committed the nation's top prospect), and Doak is tough for anyone.  We all know that no matter what, the Miami/FSU game is always going to be phenomenal, although I do think this just isn't the Seminoles' year, and we are MUCH better than we were last year.

Now, as a Seminole, how do you feel about Deion Sanders mentoring Hester?

im not a seminole.... just dont like UM

tegra8

« Reply #443 on: September 03, 2005, 07:58:31 PM »

1)As a personal friend of Robert Meachem, and his former tutor, I can assure you that he looks much better *out* of his uniform. ;)

2) Yes, Tennessee coeds are HOTT!

3) Tennessee = best college gameday.  period.

agreed, TN girls are hot and the accents are to die for
you don't like robert? :'( :'(

just didnt like the out of the uniform comment, had to clarify i did not agree or condone such actions!

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #444 on: September 03, 2005, 08:01:31 PM »

J/k...I couldn't resist.  As much as I bleed orange and green, I will always have respect for FSU's football team.  Bowden is a great coach, who is a tremendous recruiter (just committed the nation's top prospect), and Doak is tough for anyone.  We all know that no matter what, the Miami/FSU game is always going to be phenomenal, although I do think this just isn't the Seminoles' year, and we are MUCH better than we were last year.

You're talking about Myron Rolle, he actually lives about 20 minutes away from me in Galloway Township, NJ. I did find it a little funny that he said he wanted to put a good amount of his decision into the academics of his school, yet he chose FSU over Michigan and Penn State...

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 03, 2005, 08:03:39 PM »

1)As a personal friend of Robert Meachem, and his former tutor, I can assure you that he looks much better *out* of his uniform. ;)

just didnt like the out of the uniform comment, had to clarify i did not agree or condone such actions!

what actions? tutoring?

tegra8

« Reply #446 on: September 03, 2005, 08:05:34 PM »

what actions? tutoring?

if that's what they call it these days....  jk

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 03, 2005, 08:08:30 PM »

what actions? tutoring?

if that's what they call it these days....  jk
That's ALL it was.  He WAS hot, but I was a senior and he was a freshman and I don't mix business with pleasure.  My 15 bucks an hour was too important to me.

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #448 on: September 03, 2005, 08:10:06 PM »

You're talking about Myron Rolle, he actually lives about 20 minutes away from me in Galloway Township, NJ. I did find it a little funny that he said he wanted to put a good amount of his decision into the academics of his school, yet he chose FSU over Michigan and Penn State...

I thought I saw somewhere that his brother already goes to FSU, and he said that he felt that it was the best fit for him overall. 

Probably, since I had heard a week ago that his parents were already looking at condos down in Florida, I guess to watch him play.

matts720

• Let's Go Nova!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #449 on: September 03, 2005, 08:13:47 PM »
Oh and since I just switched to GT/Auburn since I was sick of waiting for ABC to switch to Texas A&M/Clemson, let me just say that I hate Bob Davie being put with Ron Franklin and breaking up the terrific Franklin/Mark Gottfreid announcing duo.

And Clemson has probably just beaten Texas A&M thanks to a field goal with 6 seconds left. Tommy Bowden had a look on his face like "Finally I get a week without worrying about my job!!!"...