Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 198043 times)

DodgerLaw

and Catholic.
prolly thought you were Irish

tralala,

Who will you root for when you're in South Bend and Notre Dame -- which by the way, 3peat, has the best alumni network in the country -- plays USC?

HA! ::)  No school has alumni love like USC, you better ax sombody

DodgerLaw

Heh, I *am* very Irish, but I am NOT at all Catholic.  And even if I were, my SC love would prevent me from being a traitor like that.

Nah, I haven't applied yet, look at my signature. 

I know. I know. I just got mixed up there for a minute.

Who is it that is going to Notre Dame?

DodgerLaw

Thanks Pancho (I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend all night trying to figure out all those characters).

be10dwn

Re: College Football
« Reply #413 on: August 13, 2005, 10:17:21 AM »
Heh, I *am* very Irish, but I am NOT at all Catholic.  And even if I were, my SC love would prevent me from being a traitor like that.

How can you call yourself a good Irishman and not be Catholic dammit?!?!  I just lost all respect for you seeing as you are an orange! J/K I'm as Irish Catholic as they come.  I think my bedtime lullaby as a baby was The fight song.

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 14, 2005, 07:44:58 AM »
boy dont you know tra and USC will smack the gold off your helmet?
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 14, 2005, 04:57:33 PM »

How can you call yourself a good Irishman and not be Catholic dammit?!?!  I just lost all respect for you seeing as you are an orange! J/K I'm as Irish Catholic as they come.  I think my bedtime lullaby as a baby was The fight song.

Irish and not Catholic here, as well.  I could care less about ND.  Anxiously awaiting the return of the ND/PSU rivalry though.  It will be fun to beat ND.

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #416 on: September 03, 2005, 09:54:52 AM »
Georgia is gonna take care of Boise State
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #417 on: September 03, 2005, 10:03:07 AM »
They're going to have to run a different offense then they had with Greene.  I think Shockley is going to have a good season, especially with that O-line (ranked #1 by sports illustrated)
A zen philosopher once said, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, a doughnut with no hole is a danish"

Merc

« Reply #418 on: September 03, 2005, 10:15:38 AM »
 ::)

(Go Big BLUE)

bacchus

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2005, 10:32:41 AM »
If that picture is of you, then you are the hottest girl I've had an intelligent conversation about football with.