Law School Discussion

College Football

ASNetlenov

Re: College Football
« Reply #380 on: July 29, 2005, 12:21:20 PM »
Which is better: a crowd acting in drunken unison in a communal manner, or a crowd acting like cavement?

« Reply #381 on: July 29, 2005, 12:22:52 PM »
Well I think both crowds are equally drunk.I think ours is more intimidating to the other team (at home.) It is very powerful.

ASNetlenov

« Reply #382 on: July 29, 2005, 12:25:39 PM »
I think a group of sorrority girls is more intimidating than our crowd. We are getting much better though. I will take nothing away from Doak...or the Swamp.

« Reply #383 on: July 29, 2005, 12:34:50 PM »
Neither would I. THe Gators are very intimidating. THat is why FSU/UF games are so great. And as long as the crowd is into it and the game is good, its all good. God I am so excited. Football is so close! But LS is closer so that is tempering my excitement a bit.  :(

ASNetlenov

« Reply #384 on: July 29, 2005, 12:38:16 PM »
Football is close. I bought a large, new television in time for the coming season. I will make time for the games...including a few in person. I have to line my tickets up still.

ASNetlenov

« Reply #385 on: July 29, 2005, 12:53:08 PM »
It is going to be a very sad reality for me if/when I go to a law school other than USC, because USC has such a great ticketing policy for students.  Any student can go to any home game, by paying one $130 fee.  No lotteries, no buying tickets for each game.  It ROCKS!

That is a not the best policy. At my alma mater let all students into games for free. There are rare instances when you had to make sure not to be the last one.

ASNetlenov

« Reply #386 on: July 29, 2005, 12:58:48 PM »
That is a good problem to have.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 29, 2005, 04:33:50 PM »
It is going to be a very sad reality for me if/when I go to a law school other than USC, because USC has such a great ticketing policy for students.  Any student can go to any home game, by paying one $130 fee.  No lotteries, no buying tickets for each game.  It ROCKS!

You must not have a very school spirited student body.  Even with the second largest collegiate stadium in the country, with a capacity of 110,000, there's no way UT could accomodate all the students that would want to go to any given football game.  All 36,000+ of us would try to get in for UT - UF.

And yes, ROCKY TOP rules.  It's part of our winning strategy.  Play it till the opposing team can't hear or see straight, then run it up the middle.  Works like a charm.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 29, 2005, 04:49:18 PM »

You must not have a very school spirited student body.  Even with the second largest collegiate stadium in the country, with a capacity of 110,000, there's no way UT could accomodate all the students that would want to go to any given football game.  All 36,000+ of us would try to get in for UT - UF.

And yes, ROCKY TOP rules.  It's part of our winning strategy.  Play it till the opposing team can't hear or see straight, then run it up the middle.  Works like a charm.

If I wasn't enamored with , I'd be a Vol fan.  That's a great football program. 
Spanx.  I agree. ;D

RockyMarciano

• Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 29, 2005, 05:08:40 PM »
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA FOOTBALL!!!! BEAR DOWN!!!! WE WILL BEAT NAU BUT GET CREAMED BY THE ENTIRE PAC 10!!!! BEAR DOWN!!!