Law School Discussion

College Football

Nole

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: College Football
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2005, 01:43:28 PM »
It is all purely speculation at this point as far as how well anyone willdo of course. I can not find that about Sexton anywhere. Of course, he would not be THAT big of a loss. But if there are problems w/ Lee and Weatherford AND him, then we have a problem. But, like I said, we have survived 4 yrs with out a real QB and we have great RBs, so I am not too worried. Except about Jeff Bowden of course.  :(

Intuition

• We wander down darkened pathways in a daze.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2005, 02:17:12 PM »
I hope Jeffy stays with FSU for another 25 years. :D

« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2005, 05:10:41 PM »
Michigan.  All the way.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

DIE

What's with the hatred for OSU anyway.  Our school will contend for the national championship and it is all pending on the game against Texas in September.  For the ass earlier that said we would suck without nugent, ted ginn has replaced nugent as the hero of columbus.  You wanna see a guy that a whole city adores right now, look at ginn.  He tore up michigan, he tore up oklahoma state, and he will tear up texas this year.  @#!* off big blue.

Merc

« Reply #153 on: June 13, 2005, 05:23:19 PM »
Michigan. All the way.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

DIE

What's with the hatred for OSU anyway. Our school will contend for the national championship and it is all pending on the game against Texas in September. For the ass earlier that said we would suck without nugent, ted ginn has replaced nugent as the hero of columbus. You wanna see a guy that a whole city adores right now, look at ginn. He tore up michigan, he tore up oklahoma state, and he will tear up texas this year. @#!* off big blue.
[/quote}

go

big

blue

Michigan:  842-275-36  win pct: .746

OSU: 764-299-52  win pct: .709

it was a good game last year.  Don't be a male private part.

« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2005, 05:26:55 PM »
yes it was a good game last year, I enjoyed the opening 70 yard touchdown pass, ginn's punt return for touchdwon and henne and hart laying on their back for most of the game.  When was the last time you won a national championship?

Merc

« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2005, 05:35:29 PM »
97 .

and we have 7 of them.

you guys have 5, right?

« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2005, 05:47:12 PM »

Texas A&M will be competitive and surprise some people.

We will have a great year, although our road schedule is pretty brutal.  Look for Reggie Mcneil to compete for the heisman.

« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2005, 06:31:38 PM »
97 .

and we have 7 of them.

you guys have 5, right?

no doubt.  I enjoyed all the fans coming to our stadium this year holding roses, only to see their mighty rose bowl team lose their final two games.  Aren't you guys tired of losing to us recently? i mean 3 out of the last 4 years has to get tough on you guys.  I would live in the past too if that was how we were faring lately.

TrojanChispas

• , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2005, 08:25:57 PM »
This board is full of haters. 

WHen will USC get the credit it deserves for being the newest dynasty? 

We will destroy all opponents this year with the most potent offense ever seen in college football.

55-19 b*tches

« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2005, 08:40:14 PM »
This board is full of haters. 

WHen will USC get the credit it deserves for being the newest dynasty? 

We will destroy all opponents this year with the most potent offense ever seen in college football.

55-19 b*tches

USC is the best team in college football, but it wont last forever.  Arrogance has set in